Avast security pop ups!!

Hello I downloaded Avast a while ago after it was reccomened on here .. its great but I keep getting a box pop up in the bottom R hand corner with some offer or to tell me we've deteced a weak password or some we detected a performace issue

I have the free version I was wondering if there was a setting to turn it off or not its just annoying tbh

I've just installed the same software and was looking through the settings a little earlier. It says that you cannot turn off the popups in the free version.

I've just installed the same software and was looking through the settings a little earlier. It says that you cannot turn off the popups in the free version.

yes you can, ive used Avast for years and dont get any pop ups :P

put it into game mode, i think if you right click on the lil icon near yer clock and select silent mode

Ah thank you I have just gone into settings and turned ticked silent mode thanks hopefully it should help atleast

Ah thank you I have just gone into settings and turned ticked silent mode thanks hopefully it should help atleast

sure its that, should have a thing on yer desktop saying game mode and when you open the program it says its in silent mode click here to turn off?

---------- Post added 28-09-2017 at 21:57 ----------

oh no forget that, thats commodo that has game mode lol, avast is in silent mode

I paid for the premium version and I still get popups...But I'm not really bothered, after a minute or so they go away on their own, or you can close them.

I paid for the premium version and I still get popups...But I'm not really bothered, after a minute or so they go away on their own, or you can close them.

free versions just as good, like i said put it into silent mode and the only pop up you get is when it actually finds a virus