Middle of the road bands - who is one?

Truth out there for sure. It's what deprived me of many years of Lemon Heads cos I judged them by their pathetic version of Missus Robinson. Six by Mansun is one of my bestest albums though. They were generally shoddy after that.

its down to personal taste and i suppose how and where you first heard a band. personally i dont mind the lemonheads, yeah their later stuff is more "middle of the road" but i got into em with their earlier punk stuff, the Hate your friends album

Nouvelle Vague - they're dreadful.

They take great songs and turn them into crappy, whimsical background music used on lots of television adverts - such as:

:gag:

Nouvelle Vague - they're dreadful.

They take great songs and turn them into crappy, whimsical background music used on lots of television adverts - such as:

:gag:

hahaha i dont mind stuff like that for a mellow diversion, not the best thing ever but.......

First heard Richard cheese doing his loungejazz versions of metal and hip hop songs etc

Not counting Mike Flowers pops stuff back in the day mind.

I also have a loungejazz cd of eminem songs :D its american only and pretty rare.

A song came into my head when I was trying to process my confused thoughts of the day (how to travel, what to wear etc) and actually, it tickles a lot of the boxes for MOR music. It's by a band called the O'Connells and it's called 74-75. Anyone know this tune? So MOR it makes me grimmer.