TRY for Orange, i love the music!!

and WKD the karate man. both of them are funny

the leg stretch one is better though i think

Originally posted by Fletch

the best adverts i have seen on tv at the min are

TRY for Orange, i love the music!!

and WKD the karate man. both of them are funny

the leg stretch one is better though i think

Nike advert with Brazil and Portugal i love it! so much skill, and the end is great when the ref comes in with the slide tackle

OLE!!!!!!

I really like the 3 Mobile adverts. I could listen to Anna Friel's voice all day.

She's nothing special to look at, but that voice...

Originally posted by jackthedog

I really like the 3 Mobile adverts. I could listen to Anna Friel's voice all day.

She's nothing special to look at, but that voice...

:o I think she is stunning!!! *droools over Anna Friel* ermmmm sorry not quite sure what happened there!!!

Anna Friel's voice??

I can think of no more exotic memory than being 14 years old and listening to the voice of Fenella Fielding on the radio!

You have to be of a certain age to know what I'm on about here!

I used to fancy Anna Friel when she was in Brookside.

I fancied the other one more though (no, not the mother, the younger sister... the mother was a she-man)

Those anna friel adverts really really annoy me 'breadstick breadstick' stick that breadstick up your ....!!! and the frog, actress one is just as annoying. She's trying too hard to be all kooky, like Helen Le bonham carter or whatever she is called!

I like the WKD adverts.

To be honest don't see many adverts as we tend to flick channels when they come on!

i love the mexican pot noodle 1 its cool

there is nothing that riles me more at the moment when the tv is on than bloody anna friel b itch! god the sight, the sound, i think shes awful to look at and god she goes on and on and on and on, you seen the new one!!! whats that all about !!! my boyfs met her and says shes a total cow lol. also "quote me happy"-almost as bad

anyhoo!! i like the one with the little boys and the cars, cant remember what car it is, family one. anyways thats funny, and the funky music at the beginning of thephones for you ad. i used to love the music on the ikea one, funky. anyone know who it was??

yeah talking of music on ads

is there a sound track for the orange one? or is it copied from something??

gah yeah, those sodding 'quote me happy' ones, so annoying

but yeah the pot noodle ones are ace, shame they had to remove 'the slag of all snacks', that was ace

Originally posted by mimicraze

there is nothing that riles me more at the moment when the tv is on than bloody anna friel b itch! god the sight, the sound, i think shes awful to look at and god she goes on and on and on and on, you seen the new one!!! whats that all about !!! my boyfs met her and says shes a total cow lol.

Not entirely sure here - but something tells me your not a fan ;)