Price of Homepride Pasta Bakes

Has anyone else noticed that the price of a Homepride Pasta Bake (the ones where there is no need to boil the pasta!) seems to go up in Morrisons every couple of weeks!? I know things go up in price, but they really take the mick with this excellent and convenient product...

Are you serious? I can think of far more things to worry about like the price of petrol going up.

Are you honestly too lazy to boil some pasta? :loopy:. If you are so bothered don't buy it simple. :loopy:. Or shop somewhere else :thumbsup:. Or better still complain to morrisons. Not on a forum in the brink of a recession and some people are worrying how to pay bills and stuff for christmas. And your on here complaining about some pasta sauce where you don't need to boil the pasta? You need to get your priorities straight mate. :rant: over now :hihi:.

Mods, can we pin this thread? This whole business is huge, and I think it's going to go global.

:hihi:. Drumstruck . Makes me chuckle how the only thing he has to worry about is some pasta sauce price going up weekly :loopy:.

Who died and made you lot Queen?

People can (and do) post a variety of different topics on the forum. That's how it should be. If the thread title doesn't appeal to you, don't open and read it. Simples.

There's certainly no need to jump on someone in this pack hound way, just because you think it's an unimportant issue.

And remember, criticism often says more about the critic than it does about the criticized.

HAHAHA by any chance you dont have an automatic wipe toilet paper too i always hated ding ding food its so crap

Has anyone else noticed that the price of a Homepride Pasta Bake (the ones where there is no need to boil the pasta!) seems to go up in Morrisons every couple of weeks!? I know things go up in price, but they really take the mick with this excellent and convenient product...

Ugh - Check the list of ingredients - you are basically eating additives, flavourings and salt.

Why not make a simple pasta sauce with some chopped tomatos, basil and garlic?

I love that it is possible to argue about something as controversial as sauce. Ps I would not buy them either:gag:

Ugh - Check the list of ingredients - you are basically eating additives, flavourings and salt.

Why not make a simple pasta sauce with some chopped tomatos, basil and garlic?

Although I agree that homemade sauce is better and healthier the list of ingredients in the homepride sauce isn't that bad.

Although eating a jar of the stuff will give you a third of the recommended salt intake for a day.