Sign in to follow this  

Di Moda Clothing, Cleethorpes BAD Customer Service!

Has anyone else had problems with returning goods to this company? They are based in Cleethorpes and in August i ordered a T-Shirt from them.

Everything was fine and delivery was in good time; however the t-shirt i bought was too small so i sent it back within one week and asked for the next size up.

Anyway after a few days i had a missed call from the company but a message wasn't left. Here's a snippet from their website about returns. 'Could you confirm you have received my return? We will confirm either my telephone or to the email address registered for your store account the moment we receive your item.' As you can see i put the missed called down as they had received my return. They say the call was to see if i received my product ok but it doesn’t state this is standard practice on their website.

After a few more days i heard nothing about my return so sent the company an email. I got a response asking for a reference number but at the time i sent the item it was under £30 so i didn't think it warranted being tracked since it would be covered under Royal Mail.

Anyway, a string of emails were sent back and forth and now they are ignoring my attempts at contacting them. I have the proof of posting which is on my bank statement. Initially they offered me a 20% discount off my next order which i wasn't going to accept but i take this as them admitting they are in the wrong.

I'm posting this to warn people of my bad experience with this company but also to see if anyone has any idea what i should do next to either get my tshirt back or my money back.

http://www.di-modaclothing.com/ is their email address.