Thinking of leaving forum

I am thinking of leaving the Sheffield Forum. I never seem to get any conversation and for some reason i feel like ive got the bug of death or something and feel like im invisible. Sorry about this rant. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

P.s There have been some good times and nice people.

its all about timing dude

sometimes ones interactions are spot on, and one gets some nice bits of dialogue going

and other times one is just a gooseberry amidst other people's arguments

persist sir!

is my advice to thee :D

I'm sure you would get some decent convo, go in the chat room when you see people in, start some interesting topics. No one, and I'm sure the mods would like you to leave the forum, but no one is forcing you to stay obviously.

Just slag off Muslims or Mums who drive 4x4 jeeps and you'll have a million followers within an hour. Christ imagine a muslim mum, who drives a 4x4. the world is unlimited in this forum.

I started a few threads that did'nt go very far but i'm staying, i feel i can do this.If you want loads of responses then start a thread of football,politics.religion or immigration and stand well back. Popular long running threads seem to be in the i'm bored section.

I am thinking of leaving the Sheffield Forum.
But, you can't leave, it's not allowed. Welcome to the Hotel California, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ... :cool: I've made several attempts to break my addiction but it never works for long! I keep rebounding :)

You haven't made very many posts for a start. And there isn't any conversation on here, it's just disconnected people posting disconnected contributions to a discussion, mostly.

The chatty segments are usually between people who know one another through attending social events organised through SF, unofficial meets as they're called. Maybe you should get yourself along to one or two? The Halloween Monster Bash was great fun.

Thanks guys for words of wisdom. Ive tried starting some threads during my time here and there have been some good ones but i just feel like general interest seems to be dying on here. :(

The chatty segments are usually between people who know one another through attending social events organised through SF, unofficial meets as they're called. Maybe you should get yourself along to one or two? The Halloween Monster Bash was great fun.

Afew of us are meeting tomorrow at the rawson, you're most welcome :)

But, you can't leave, it's not allowed. Welcome to the Hotel California, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ... :cool: I've made several attempts to break my addiction but it never works for long! I keep rebounding :)

You haven't made very many posts for a start. And there isn't any conversation on here, it's just disconnected people posting disconnected contributions to a discussion, mostly.

thats true but the old trollop keeps coming back:D

thats true but the old trollop keeps coming back:D

*biatch slaps Amyrach* :D