Mass sexual assaults in Germany on NYE

http://www.dw.com/en/string-of-new-years-eve-sexual-assaults-outrages-cologne/a-18958334

It seems this was not reported for a few days as the perps were immigrants. A few days is clearly a huge improvement on the decades the rotherham abuse went unreported but its worrying that in authorities across europe the kneejerk reaction to crime by immigrants is to try to brush it under the carpet.

Given that we have racial and religious aggrevation of offences in law is it time to create an offence targetting public officials who cover up crime committed by members of certain ethnic and or religious groups?

The delay reporting is scandalous and will only help to fuel the anti immigrant fire.

The delay reporting is scandalous and will only help to fuel the anti immigrant fire.

The delay in this awful news story getting a thread on Sheffield forum is rather strange, if it had been a group of fanatic..lets say...football supporters... who had carried out these co-ordinated crimes, I suspect it would be several pages long :confused:

You know better than me mate. Im pretty new here and im not too familiar with which topics get the most bandwidth.

I do not believe that the information was intentionally withheld from the public, I just think that it's taken a while for the scale of the attack to become apparent. I also think that the number of attacks will continue to increase as more women come forward.

This was reported on the 10 o'clock news on the BBC, but there was no mention of any migrant involvement. It was just a crowd of 1000 people.

So just the usual SF reaction.

This was reported on the 10 o'clock news on the BBC, but there was no mention of any migrant involvement. It was just a crowd of 1000 people.

So just the usual SF reaction.

Not this time nagel,its on the net news "they were men of arab/north African appearance" from one of the victims.Maybe they were all germans?

Edited by lottiecass

I've read this and the BBC one which took a while to find, so is either untrue, or the beeb won't mention this until it makes the twitface headlines :rolleyes:

I bet none of the victims were the lefties who were hugging all the immigrants in*, with no regard for papers and to who were genuine, and who were not.

They'll be sat in their warm homes condemning this and drawing up new banners.

(*hugging the genuine men women and children who were looking for a better life, whilst mindless ill-educated men who think all western-women are 'up for it' waltzed in through behind them)

-

The truth is, the genuine 'nice' immigrants will suffer for this, and as will the people who live there already and made a life there.

Merkel will have to admit her mistakes soon.

The truth is, the genuine 'nice' immigrants will suffer for this

That's an observation with hidden depth... Who will make them suffer?

What is it with Germany and fire??