Freemasons banned from Hillsborough enquiry

It seems as though members of the shadowy figures that invade all aspects of our lives have been banned from the investigation of police criminality into the ongoing Hillsborough enquiry.

Those upstanding citizens that have their snouts in all things that matter in public life inc politics ,town planning, law enforcement, finance and a thousand other things that effect us all have maybe been found out for what they are at last.

It seems as though members of the shadowy figures that invade all aspects of our lives have been banned from the investigation of police criminality into the ongoing Hillsborough enquiry.

Those upstanding citizens that have their snouts in all things that matter in public life inc politics ,town planning, law enforcement, finance and a thousand other things that effect us all have maybe been found out for what they are at last.

:hihi::hihi: but how will they know they are members if they dont admit it. i think you are making mountains out of a mole hill:loopy:

:hihi::hihi: but how will they know they are members if they dont admit it. i think you are making mountains out of a mole hill:loopy:

A member by any chance;)

Secret signs, dodgy handshakes? I don't know though, that if they didn't want to admit it, they could get away with keeping it quiet.

I don't think this is a molehill actually, I think it's a real problem; a form of corruption that needs to be addressed, and it reaches right to the top.

What about members of the Rotary Club, Round Table or the WI? Are they just as evil and wicked?

What about members of the Rotary Club, Round Table or the WI? Are they just as evil and wicked?
Just beat me to it, J. But don't forget Lyons Club members and AMEX Centurion cardholders, either :D

I'm a bit confused by this. Are you saying that if you are a member of the Masons that you'll be banned from the enquiry? That'll be interesting then when the police officers who are also Masons are banned from the enquiry won't it? Or did you mean that people who's ONLY involvement in the Hillsborough disaster and enquiry is because they are Masons are banned? Well rightly so. Can you give a single example of where someone was involved in a LEGALLY binding enquiry SOLELY because they are a Mason?

I'm hardly a fan of these secret societies, but really I can't understand what point you are trying to make at all.

Secret signs, dodgy handshakes? I don't know though, that if they didn't want to admit it, they could get away with keeping it quiet.

I don't think this is a molehill actually, I think it's a real problem; a form of corruption that needs to be addressed, and it reaches right to the top.

I know a few of them from personal experience...the most despicable people you could wish to know. The type that would hand wringingly (Uriah Heep) hand out food parcels but check before to see if anything of value was worth taking. One mason landlord I know on the face of it, butter wouldn't melt, underneath is a cesspit of immorality and self centeredness.:gag:

I know a few of them from personal experience...the most despicable people you could wish to know. The type that would hand wringingly (Uriah Heep) hand out food parcels but check before to see if anything of value was worth taking. One mason landlord I know on the face of it, butter wouldn't melt, underneath is a cesspit of immorality and self centeredness.:gag:

And I know plenty of people like that who aren't in the Masons, and several incredibly charitable, lovely people who are. Joining a society doesn't make you something, you are already that.

Life has almost always been about who you know, and nothing has changed. When I started my career, I probably got my first 2 'proper' jobs thanks to my Army background, both interviewers were also ex-forces. There are probably people who have got a job due to being WI members too! Lots and lots written about the Masons, but my limited experience of it as a child was charity events, treasure hunts around my village and quiz nights. Hardly the stuff of conspiracies.

Wild accusations made by someone who knows nothing.

Just beat me to it, J. But don't forget Lyons Club members and AMEX Centurion cardholders, either :D

I've got air miles and a Hillsborough season ticket. Somebody was careless when they allowed that to happen.

I've got air miles and a Hillsborough season ticket. Somebody was careless when they allowed that to happen.

Yes. You.