Celebrating our Glorious Leader in her 90th Year.

If our Queen can work so hard at 90 why do we insist on retiring people in their sixties and then paying them pensions? This is bankrupting our Country. We just can't afford all the old people. Why can't everyone work like Our Queen until they die?

If our Queen can work so hard at 90 why do we insist on retiring people in their sixties and then paying them pensions? This is bankrupting our Country. We just can't afford all the old people. Why can't everyone work like Our Queen until they die?

I trust that post is just a New Years day joke?.

Angel1.

Angel1.

She is good at 89 and carried out 341 engagements in the last year. What excuse can anyone younger than her have for not working?

She is good at 89 and carried out 341 engagements in the last year. What excuse can anyone younger than her have for not working?

Dementia or some other disability?

Dementia or some other disability?

Not living in a series of palaces surrounded by the best doctors and support money can by?

Average life expectancy is 81.5 years. So most people have an extremely good reason for not being at work at 89.

Angel1.

She is certainly not our leader, you might think that she is a good role model, perhaps David Cameron thinks a birth right for wealth is a good thing too.

She is certainly not our leader, you might think that she is a good role model, perhaps David Cameron thinks a birth right for wealth is a good thing too.

13 years in government and not a hint of a move from Blair or Brown in the direction of making the UK a republic.

If there's to be a debate on whether the UK should be a republic, could we start a properly titled and introduced thread to that end.

Constitutionally, right now, the Queen is the UK head of state with all that this entails.

The retirement age is steadly creeping up . It wasn't so long ago that women retired at 60 and men at 65 . It's going to go up to 66 then 67 so I guess in time the retirement age will rise to 70 sooner or later .

I have no doubt the Queen does work really hard but she isn't really doing an hard manual job . We should celebrate our Queen's 90th birthday this year .

God Save The Queen

The retirement age is steadly creeping up . It wasn't so long ago that women retired at 60 and men at 65 . It's going to go up to 66 then 67 so I guess in time the retirement age will rise to 70 sooner or later .

I have no doubt the Queen does work really hard but she isn't really doing an hard manual job . We should celebrate our Queen's 90th birthday this year .

God Save The Queen

Do you think God decides when she will die? I believe it is God who appointed her to rule all those years ago. Who can criticise God?

Do you think God decides when she will die? I believe it is God who appointed her to rule all those years ago. Who can criticise God?

You need some different bait nobody's biting marx.

You need some different bait nobody's biting marx.

Oh well, I'll just shuffle along to Facebook then ....

She doesn't make her own cups of tea, she doesn't cook her own food, she does no cleaning, she never has to go shopping, she never does her own laundry, somebody else buys her clothes, she has a doctor and a team of nurses on call the whole time. She has somebody to clean up the mess when her corgis crap on her carpet (they are badly trained) and somebody who feeds them and takes them for walks. She has multiple residences and each one is staffed by an army of people who ensure that she has to do little else than breathe.

Her public appointments are concentrated so that she clears several in one day. This means that she has to do maybe half the year at 'work' which mostly involved being transported in luxury cars, trains and planes to talk to people.

Then replicate that entire support mechanism for other royals who are permitted to retain their own personal staffs. After the queen the Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Charles are the next most pampered.