Corbyn offers to do a televised debate with Cameron

Will Cameron take up the challenge? i very much doubt it, i think he will realise that his spin and hot air will not stand up to a mature debate. I'm sure without his quick put downs and his rabble behind him, he will be at a loss, i really hope it goes ahead, it would be great for the impartial observers....lets watch this space.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/29/jeremy-corbyn-calls-on-cameron-to-take-part-in-annual-televised-debates

Why should he? Theres no requirement to and meanwhile Corbyn is left in the dark. Its the privilege of being in power. He's irrelevant.

Why should he? Theres no requirement to and meanwhile Corbyn is left in the dark. Its the privilege of being in power. He's irrelevant.

Like i said. he probably wouldnt, he knows he would be onto a loser :hihi:

smart move by Corbyn, knowing he would be scared to pick up the gauntlet :)

Is there any point having a debate before Labour actually debate amongst themselves what their policies are?

There was me thinking that Corbyn was going to change the face of politics and not play silly games. That didn't take long to unravel did it.

Not tha he would be onto a loser , just theres no point giving him an importance he doesnt have. You simply will not win with Corbyn. If you velieve he's a good leader then you are deluded. You'd have thought Labour would have learned from picking the wrong milliband.

There was me thinking that Corbyn was going to change the face of politics and not play silly games. That didn't take long to unravel did it.

Is it silly politics? i dont see it that way, i call silly politics when they have PQT's and Cameron comes out with silly spin and one off's...a good one to one debate would be great....but if he is scared :hihi:

Not tha he would be onto a loser , just theres no point giving him an importance he doesnt have. You simply will not win with Corbyn. If you velieve he's a good leader then you are deluded. You'd have thought Labour would have learned from picking the wrong milliband.

And the wrong Foot. And the wrong Kinnock.

Blair was the best choice and bankrupted the country along with the wrong Brown.

perhaps i am, but i would much rather have an honest caring leader than one who is a liar and out for his own gains

---------- Post added 29-12-2015 at 10:37 ----------

And the wrong Foot. And the wrong Kinnock.

Blair was the best choice and bankrupted the country along with the wrong Brown.

did you miss the world recession.? :huh:

Why is debating on TV silly? It would give the people further exposure to poltic and perhaps help them to decide who to vote for. Also, why would TV debates not be changing the face of politics? It has only ever happened on two occasions, both immediately before an election.

He is the leader of the opposition, how is that not important?

I am not a fan of Corbyn but some of the comments on this forum are laughable.

did you miss the world recession.? :huh:

Did you miss Labour government saying that they put an end to boom and bust? The trouble is that they believed this mantra so they wasn't prepared for the inevitable but when it came.

Why is debating on TV silly? It would give the people further exposure to poltic and perhaps help them to decide who to vote for. Also, why would TV debates not be changing the face of politics? It has only ever happened on two occasions, both immediately before an election.

He is the leader of the opposition, how is that not important?

I am not a fan of Corbyn but some of the comments on this forum are laughable.

Because he's never going to get into power.

Explain the difference he has as being leader of the opposition if he has no prospect of getting into power.