Monaco Grand Prix..any one been

I have booked for this once in a life time trip for 2015 and wondered if anyone has been or if not has anyone been to Monaco itself.

I will be there for about 3 days and wondered if anyone has any info where the beach is, where Monte Carlo is (Is it the same place) and any thing else interesting to do while I am there.

To be honest might only have the Friday spare but any info would be helpfull.

It's expensive, busy and not a nice place to visit. The Grand Prix weekend will be awesome though, so long as you have a good enough view of the roads and enough money. they turn you upside down at customs as you leave, just to make sure you have nothing left in your pockets.

Monaco is exactly what London is going to end up like. Over 70% of people that work in Monaco, can't afford to live there.

Went on a cruise ship stopped not far away , you can walk round it in a day we went in between the historic grand prix and the formula one, all the course and seating is set up we could walk down the pit lane. Walked through the tunnel andround the harbour, like others say very expensive , and probably take advantage for that weekend each year, but dont let this put you off have a great trip mate!

Monaco is exactly what London is going to end up like. Over 70% of people that work in Monaco, can't afford to live there.

Or alternatively... 70% of the people who live in france who work in Monaco are so well rewarded there that they commute there for the salary

I have booked for this once in a life time trip for 2015 and wondered if anyone has been or if not has anyone been to Monaco itself.

I will be there for about 3 days and wondered if anyone has any info where the beach is, where Monte Carlo is (Is it the same place) and any thing else interesting to do while I am there.

To be honest might only have the Friday spare but any info would be helpfull.

Hi, i dont mean to be nosey but ive always fancied going to the Monaco grand prix myself and just wondered out of curiosity how much it would cost for me and the wife and what is included in the 3 day trip thanks for any info Darren.

Pretty pointless going to Monaco due to the topography in the town. There are very few, if any, viewing points that enable a good view of the race. 3 seconds at most before waiting 2 minutes for them to come around again. Not only that, I should imagine moving around the town on foot before, during and after the race is virtually impossible too. Best watch that one on TV, I think. You'd probably be better off going to Germany or Spain

It's expensive, busy and not a nice place to visit. The Grand Prix weekend will be awesome though, so long as you have a good enough view of the roads and enough money. they turn you upside down at customs as you leave, just to make sure you have nothing left in your pockets.

Well said comrade, I imagine most places that are full of tax dodging loafers to be the same.

Well said comrade, I imagine most places that are full of tax dodging loafers to be the same.

Ha ha - well done Stan, you know how much calling me a leftie winds me up

Monte Carlo is fantastic and not that expensive once you are there. That may not be the case for race weekend though.

Ha ha - well done Stan, you know how much calling me a leftie winds me up

I can see you swanning around Monaco with your Che Guevara crew neck under a Ralph Lauren polo.

I can see you swanning around Monaco with your Che Guevara crew neck under a Ralph Lauren polo.

:love::love::love:

You have seen me then in Vulgari buying jewellery?