Sign in to follow this  

Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares Tue 2100 CH4

If you do nothing else then watch this programme, alright tape it whilst 'Cutting It' is on :rolleyes:

Last weeks was a classic and this week promises the verge of a punch up!

Almost car crash tv but everything Ramsay says makes sense.

Warning for those people who are a bit too sensitive: Don't watch this programme because every other word is a swear word.

Did you watch last week's show, Spook? I felt sorry for the chef at the end when he got sacked :mad:

Originally posted by Andy

Warning for those people who are a bit too sensitive: Don't watch this programme because every other word is a swear word.

Did you watch last week's show, Spook? I felt sorry for the chef at the end when he got sacked :mad:

Why? He deserved it. In fact, Im surprised he lasted as long as he did. He knew nothing about cooking, he just blagged his way in. He was a liability. Im surprised nobody was poisened with all the rancid stuff he was keeping in the fridge. In fact, Id be very surprised if he ever worked in catering again after that programme, and all the better for it.

Why feel sorry for him? He was an un-skilled and arrogant little piece of work who deserved everything he got. Fancy calling yourself a head chef when you let all your produce go mouldy, set toast on fire, can't make an omelette and serve off seafood to someone!

Quite frankly, it's a wonder he didn't kill anyone let alone get shut down by environmental health!

Originally posted by slh73

In fact, Id be very surprised if he ever worked in catering again after that programme, and all the better for it.

He does, he works as a chef somewhere else now.

I felt sorry for him because he was so far out of his depth. Why did his boss give him that job in the first place?

That guy last week was an utter loser. From what I could tell the only way he had managed to avoid killing anyone was buy cooking god awful food that nobody wanted to eat. He deserved every insult Ramsey could throw at him, and more.

Great show:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Andy

He does, he works as a chef somewhere else now.

I felt sorry for him because he was so far out of his depth. Why did his boss give him that job in the first place?

At the end of the programme it said he was working as a kitchen assistant at the restaurant down the street when the show was filmed. Obviously, that was before the owners had seen him on the telly. And the boss gave him the job in the first place because he lied to her about his work history and experience. He was only out of his depth because he put himself there.

Not only could the guy "not make an omelette" but he said that he had never made an omelette before. I had to LOL.

The owner of the premises had to take the blame though, she was clueless.

The head chef that was sacked did get a new job down the road, but this time as a junior chef.

Col S

Tim (the useless head chef) is going to be on Big Brother. He's sure to win, because all the other contestants will be struck down with food poisening :o

canit wait to see the next one its a tricky decision though between Ramsay and Cutting it, can;t imagine how the chef this week can be any worse than last week, the fridge and its contents were disgusting hjas he ever heard of best before dates

for those who missed the first episode if you go to radio five live's website you can listen to an interview with Ramsay which is about half an hour long and well worth a listen.

just listening to it now - ooooh he gets a bit angry! :o:D