Am I a terrorist?

,thirdly i would say you made it up and posted it just to get a reaction

I would second that. ;)

first of all you have to ask yourself why you had that information and for what reason ,secondly ,if you were really interested in that sort of stuff i would think the best option would be to sign up in the army where you could learn what you were interested in,in safety ,thirdly i would say you made it up and posted it just to get a reaction

Yes, because no one, ever, in the history of the Sheffield Forum, has posted something to get a reaction from someone else.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention that sometimes people do post so other people respond.

Yes, because no one, ever, in the history of the Sheffield Forum, has posted something to get a reaction from someone else.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention that sometimes people do post so other people respond.

your welcome ,i fail to understand why anyone would download stuff that they say they have no interest in,knitting patterns anyone ? or perhaps the keeping and rearing of snails ?

I threw out a home printed copy of the Improvised Munitions Handbook a few months ago. I had downloaded it from a BBS in the late 80s (zmodem and winsock anyone?),printed it and crudely bound it. It occurred to me that it could easily land me in a great deal of trouble. I wasn't going to do anything with it, as there are easier and safer ways to blow things up but it was an interesting document.

It had been written either by idiots or crazies. Most of the stuff would work, but you'd be in serious danger of blowing yourself up. Home made nitroglycerine?

your welcome ,i fail to understand why anyone would download stuff that they say they have no interest in,knitting patterns anyone ? or perhaps the keeping and rearing of snails ?

He said someone gave him a copy - as happened with me.

I've no interest in becoming a terrorist, but it's interesting to read how to make bombs etc. and how simple it can be.

I'm not religious, but I wouldn't have a problem reading the Bible. I'm not in the army and have no desire to join up, but I like watching documentaries about war and battle.

Like I've said, if I find something a bit weird and different, I'll give it a look.

I've no interest in becoming a terrorist, but it's interesting to read how to make bombs etc. and how simple it can be.

I'm not religious, but I wouldn't have a problem reading the Bible. I'm not in the army and have no desire to join up, but I like watching documentaries about war and battle.

Like I've said, if I find something a bit weird and different, I'll give it a look.

Wildcat and Halibut got web sites then..link please

in todays climate it isnt healthy to just have a look ,

once you have read the download you have satisfied your curiosity,all that is left is to satisfy the authorities curiosity as to why you wanted to know

I had a copy of the Jolly Rodgers Cookbook too, can't say I ever used it though, it was more of a curiosity.

in todays climate it isnt healthy to just have a look

Has everyone conveniently forgotten about the threat of terrorism we had from the IRA / northern Ireland? Its not like 20 years ago was a paradise.

And while everyone is freaking out about dying from some muslin taliban terroists, here are some odds on the chances of dying:

Death by assault: 331/1

Death by falling 250/1

Death by poison 1400/1

death in a car crash 5,000/1

Death by choking on food or something else 5,000/1

Death by drowning 9,000/1

Death by murder 20,000/1

Death by lightning 71,000/1

Death by dog attack 137,000/1

Death in a bathtub 807,000/1

Death by a flood 713,000/1

Death by falling out of bed 2,000,000/1

Being killed in a terroist WMD attack 6,000,000/1

I had a copy of the Jolly Rodgers Cookbook too, can't say I ever used it though, it was more of a curiosity.

Has everyone conveniently forgotten about the threat of terrorism we had from the IRA / northern Ireland? Its not like 20 years ago was a paradise.

And while everyone is freaking out about dying from some muslin taliban terroists, here are some odds on the chances of dying:

Death by assault: 331/1

Death by falling 250/1

Death by poison 1400/1

death in a car crash 5,000/1

Death by choking on food or something else 5,000/1

Death by drowning 9,000/1

Death by murder 20,000/1

Death by lightning 71,000/1

Death by dog attack 137,000/1

Death in a bathtub 807,000/1

Death by a flood 713,000/1

Death by falling out of bed 2,000,000/1

Being killed in a terroist WMD attack 6,000,000/1

All deaths should be tryed to be avoided whether it means taking out a panic alarm, using an harness, having good hygene, wearing a seat belt, learning how to swim, learning self defence, not going out in a storm, making laws on dangerous dogs, putting a slip mat in the bath, not building on flood planes, removing objects from bedsides or using intelligence and arresting suspected bombers.

Now would anyone care to make another list based on the Fear of any in the above list ?

Crime is one thing and the fear of crime may be poles apart but are equally of importance.

I would sooner rarther go falling out of bed in my sleep anyday than being blown up and possibly loosing limbs ect before I go.