What are the best sleeping tablets to buy

Defo Nytol but be careful to not take too many as I have difficulty sleeping and thought that by taking 4 nytol's I would really sleep through, but instead I had hylucinations all night. ONLY TAKE 2. x.

Ask your doc about Amitriptyline 10mg. This is an anti depressant in much larger doses (about 150mg) but a side effect is sleepiness and this tiny amount REALLY helps. It isn't addictive in the same way sleeping tablets are - I take it every night and haven't noticed any side effects other than a good night's sleep. :-)

Oh...and...I usually take it about 4 or 5pm, not just before bed as recommended...then it has time to kick in and doesn't make you dozy the next day.

Ambien (Zolpidem) is a sedative that will induce a quick and restful sleep because it affects unbalanced chemicals in your brain that trigger insomnia. Generic Ambien works best when administered orally in tablets of 10 mg. once daily at bedtime. Do not take a higher dosage or with greater frequency than directed by a doctor. You should take the medication at bedtime because it works quickly.

Order some Melatonin, it should be available off the shelf but it's not. I think it's great, I get mine from http://www.Biovea.com

If you want some to try you can have some of mine.

:)

try a warm milk and banana smoothie about an hour before you go to bed

you should also make an appointment with your gp to make sure there is nothing wrong with you

My wife was put on Amitriptyline 10Mg by her GP, they did the trick, they seem to kick in about 30 minutes to an hour after taking them, they certainly worked for her.