No10 Petition for Gordon to go - last days

What a pointless idea. Totally ridiculous. Doesn't give any positive ideas or alternatives. Politics for dummies.

I second this.

I bet most of the people who signed this petition didn't vote in the euro election, and won't vote in the general election. A stupid and serious waste of time, anyone who doesn't vote has absolutley no right to complain about any politial affairs what so ever.

Edited by Forumosaurus

No - I would be happier if people actually voted rather than waste time signing stupid petitions like this.

The low turn out on the Euro Elections was a disgrace.

Anyone who didn't vote is responsible for the election of the disgusting racist Andrew Brons (a Nazi).

OK. Fair enough.

At least this system will encourage marignailsed people to vote. i.e. the thick, the home-bound etc...

You'd be better off spending your time platting fog.

The low turn out on the Euro Elections was a disgrace.

Anyone who didn't vote is responsible for the election of the disgusting racist Andrew Brons (a Nazi).

I bet most of the people who signed this petition didn't vote in the euro election, and won't vote in the general election. A stupid and serious waste of time, anyone who doesn't vote has absolutley no right to complain about any politial affairs what so ever.

Is English comprehension something you three struggle with?

OK. Fair enough.

At least this system will encourage marignailsed people to vote. i.e. the thick, the home-bound etc...

No it won't.

Homebound people are already able to vote quite easily. The postal voting system, whilst open to abuse (case in point Peterborough - though it didn't make a difference to the result), is really quite handy. It saves me from having to attend a specific place at a specific time which as a director of a business and father of two small kids is sometimes difficult to do. The postal vote option has been there for some time; I've used it for years.

What you need to look at is why people don't vote (turnout 1979 - 76%, turnout 2001 - 59%). Labour incidentally were elected with 41% of the total votes. I don't know the answer, but I believe most of the indifference lies with those under 34.

I suspect many of the time wasters who sign this won't even vote at the real election.

When the election does come around those that have signed this petition will probably think they've already voted. :hihi:

When the election does come around those that have signed this petition will probably think they've already voted. :hihi:

And the Labour vote will probably stay in bed due to it being a Thursday.:D

Start one to keep Lying Cammeron out and Ill sign that one.

Whats the point in trying to get gordon out ? your only going to end up with some other muppet. As long as its not a lying torry as PM I am happy with the status quo.