On the rise of fascism.

To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Religious groups?,were not allowed to criticise them.

The state already regulates it, hate speech laws apply, threats (even innocuous ones) about violence have resulted in prosecution.

All private businesses are run by a CEO who is accountable to shareholders (although in some cases that might be himself only). I don't think you can accuse a profit making business of following the ideology of fascism, it makes no sense really.

They CAN certainly have political byass though, just look at media organisations, fox news has a strong political byass, so does the guardian and the telegraph. The majority of the US west coast IT firms have a liberal political byass though, despite which they were used as a vehicle for russian propaganda to spread false news to help elect the man child president.

Edited by Cyclone

Rubbish. There is nothing extreme about being antifascist.

If you think communism is nice you should talk to someone who grew up under communist rule like my mate.Nice they most certainly were not if you had the gaul to want to find out what was happening outside the iron curtain.This was one of many horror stories he has told me in the past.Fellow neighbours arrested never to be seen again.Then again i suppose there are lots of people who would like to see the world this way.A one world dictatorship,sorry government.The extreme left are just as dangerous as the extreme right they all want to have power over the masses.

Religious groups?,were not allowed to criticise them.

Muslims get criticized all the time and you're certainly allowed to criticize Christianity.

Had you read the page you'd linked to you'd realise the answer to your question is "No".

Yes i stand corrected,does this mean i could get away with making religious jokes,even on this forum or would that count has hatred,it all seems a bit here and there to me.What counts has hatred if critisizing religion does not.

Yes i stand corrected,does this mean i could get away with making religious jokes,even on this forum or would that count has hatred,it all seems a bit here and there to me.What counts has hatred if critisizing religion does not.

Depends on the religion.

You obviously still haven't read the page you linked to.

You obviously still haven't read the page you linked to.

I have,what i am asking is what do you need to say for it to become hatred instead of just general criticism or satire.It is not very clear.What offends one person may not offend another.I seriously do not understand the law it seems like gobbledy gook to me.Does not critising someones religion not incite hatred.:huh:

The state already regulates it, hate speech laws apply, threats (even innocuous ones) about violence have resulted in prosecution.

Those laws apply across all forms of media.

All private businesses are run by a CEO who is accountable to shareholders (although in some cases that might be himself only). I don't think you can accuse a profit making business of following the ideology of fascism, it makes no sense really.

Of course I can, especially if they do. And if they are simply a profit making business then that is entirely their right to do, but if the public have a significant interest in the activities of the company, then it becomes less clear.

They CAN certainly have political byass bias though....

Mod Note

Posts have been removed for criticising moderation.

We have said many times in many threads that if you have an issue with the moderation of the forum then you take it to the helpdesk.

This is not an attempt to suppress criticism as has been suggested, this is because every time we've allowed such discussion & criticism in the main forums it has degenerated into a list of insults being aimed at the moderation team.

The moderators and admins do not deserve this, they volunteer their time so you can have a forum at all.

When you go to the helpdesk, you will get an answer to your query, we cannot however guarantee that you will like or accept it.

Further there are some queries which cannot be handled by the Admin team and must be referred to the site owner.

So you may not get an answer immediately.

But you will get an answer.

But before you do this may we suggest you read the terms and conditions you agreed to when you joined the forum, in particular pay close attention to rules 5, 8 & 22

Now as has been previously stated, if you have a query or complaint regarding the moderation of this forum, take it to the helpdesk.

Any further criticism of this forum in the general forums will be deleted without notice and the poster may have their account suspended until they explain why they are ignoring this notice at the helpdesk.