So, smoking e-cigarettes is 95% less harmful than regular cigs!

Quite a few people I know make their own Vape liquid and some build their own vaporisers too.

I can't see how the law is going to work there, there doesn't seem to be a ban on component parts.

Quite a few people I know make their own Vape liquid and some build their own vaporisers too.

I can't see how the law is going to work there, there doesn't seem to be a ban on component parts.

I've heard. I saw a something on youtube about it last year. I don't think I'll ever get round to making it.

It's a ban on the size and strength of the liquids and tank sizes that the shops sell. No ban on liquid that's home made.

It's a ban on the size and strength of the liquids and tank sizes that the shops sell. No ban on liquid that's home made.

It sounds like one of those Swiss cheese bans, where there's a million and one ways to get round it.

Like order bits off the internet from China.

The regulations appear to prevent the sale of the dilute nicotine in the volumes that you would want for home mixing.

You will be able to, but it will all be in 10ml bottles.

Edited by cgksheff

Having become a smooth smoker at an early age I developed asthma. Nobody wants that at 16 obviously. Like most of my pears I wanted to try the new trend called the electricity cigarettes.

These have revolutionised my life and heath. And makes me look awesome when I blast a fog so large Jamie Lee Curtis comes on the radio.

Now we have extended bans on our vape and people telling us they kill mice in lab teats. Anything is better than smoking in my opinion. I'm sure you all agree bar do goodies who've never smoked or done anything interesting.