Boots Chemist Crystal Peaks

Does anyone have their medication from the Boots Pharmacy in Crystal Peaks?

Do you have any trouble with them getting things wrong either not getting what you have been prescribed from your doctor. We have transferred from lloyds to Boots in September since then they have not got my prescription correct once we have been in to try and sort it out and been assured everything is sorted but when we go to collect it its wrong again. I'm going to contact Boots head office but does anyone know of any other government department that I can get in touch with? I'm at breaking point with all this.:rant: alan p.

7 Items electronically 1 paper (controlled drug)

If your Pharmacy uses the same system as the dispensary in our doctor's surgery it is a national system not controlled by the pharmacy.

I was told

Your electronic request goes to some central server? (Patient Access)which then informs the pharmacy of that request.

I have had problems in that the repeat prescriptions has gone into cyber space or if two repeat prescription requests,one for me and one for my wife, have been sent at the same time only one is received by the pharmacy.

I had no trouble at all when the request(s) went direct to the pharmacy.

Another NHS IT f up????????

Edited by davyboy

cgksheff,

What was your reason of answering my topic? Was it just something to say.alan p.

Are you collecting your prescription or having them delivered?

GPhC is the body responsible for pharmacy regulation and such

Their inspectors are quite clued up.

And helpful to both patients and pharmacies.

If you have any concerns contact them.

With very little information you have given it might be anything.

GP prescribing might have made a mistake, might have not read information from other doctors, someone in surgery or pharmacy might have made a mistake.

Get copies of prescriptions from surgery, you will know who messed up.

Then speak with Boots manager, then GPhC if necessary.

Hello Orzel,

Thankyou for the link for the GPHC. Also I have been getting the same script now for about 6years and never had a problem, I know its down to Boots who have made the mistakes. I have been trying to sort this problem since September.I also saw my doctor on the 23rd December who showed me the list of my medication that gets sent to Boots, I was also in Boots on the 23rd for over 1 hour and was shown my list on their computer that they have for me which was the same as the doctors, when I left Boots they assured me that everything was sorted and that there would be no more problems. When I called to collect my prescription yesterday the due date they hadn't got anything for me and said that I had already taken 4 items since the 23rd. Why I would only take 4 when my usual is 8 items is beyond me and I haven't been near the place since the 23rd.So I think I do know who is getting it wrong. 7 items are sent electronically and 1 gets posted to my address because its a controlled drug and its not allowed to be sent the same as the other 7.Hope I have explained it better. alan p.