Has anyone been on holiday to Llandudno ?

What time of year are you going?

I am booking my holidays for this year and am thinking of trying Llandudno. I've seen it in the holiday brochures but wondered if any members of SF have been there ? If so what did you think of it ? :)

Hi Pattie-cakes :wave:

15 mins till you're a pumpkin :hihi:

What time of year are you going?

September..................

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 00:46 ----------

Hi Pattie-cakes :wave:

15 mins till you're a pumpkin :hihi:

Hya Sol.:D

There are still a lot of coach companies doing tours based on Llandudno etc. at that time of year, so there will still be some holiday atmosphere to the place.

Been many many time to Llandudno didn't like it when I was a kid 50 odd years ago but grew to like it over the years. Especially like the surrounding towns such as Conway and venturing further afield to Bangor and Betws-y-coed.

One of the nice things is that the front has no amusement arcades and I think might be a conservation area stopping any development.

Especially like walking along the very long and wide prom with the see breeze blowing.

Have yet to see kiss me quick hats and not many chavs cluttering the place up unlike Rhyl and Prestatyn further along the coast.

Forgot to mention has a very good bus network but they don't like our oldies bus passes.

There are still a lot of coach companies doing tours based on Llandudno etc. at that time of year, so there will still be some holiday atmosphere to the place.

Been many many time to Llandudno didn't like it when I was a kid 50 odd years ago but grew to like it over the years. Especially like the surrounding towns such as Conway and venturing further afield to Bangor and Betws-y-coed.

One of the nice things is that the front has no amusement arcades and I think might be a conservation area stopping any development.

Especially like walking along the very long and wide prom with the see breeze blowing.

Have yet to see kiss me quick hats and not many chavs cluttering the place up unlike Rhyl and Prestatyn further along the coast.

Forgot to mention has a very good bus network but they don't like our oldies bus passes.

Lots of good information here !

How you doin :D

A lot better for seeing you !!!:D

Yes I did as a kid in the 60's felt like ending it all.

A lot better for seeing you !!!:D

Feel the same Pattie-cakes :D

Nothing like old friends eh :love: