Conspiracy theorists

In that case, did you watch you mother and father conceive you? No? How do you know you exist?

Oh blimey, that's a bit deep isn't it?

Just realised there's an accidental rude pun in there. Snigger.

In that case, did you watch you mother and father conceive you? No? How do you know you exist?

I believe it to be true, it is up to the conspiracy theorists to prove otherwise ;)

Indeed. Pretty much everything in our lives requires some trust in the source. We witness hardly anything with our own eyes and even when we do we don't actually see what's there, we see our brains interpretation of it. Hence why optical illusions work.

And you know what? Isn't it great?!? Everyone sees the world differently, not just metaphorically, but literally and as a result we've got 7bn different view points and solutions and somewhere in the middle of all that lot we'll have perfection.

I think this goes to the heart of the matter. More and more people are losing trust in the people and institutions that were once respected, and certainly in the media, which is the way most people get their information. Also people have more access now to opposite viewpoints and evidence that has previously been unavailable, or, dare I say it, suppressed.

Often, to acquire government funding for projects, requires a willingness to abide by the government's agenda, and its preferred view of the world, and therefore propagates the continuation of 'norms' and an unwillingness to rock the boat with new, controversial ideas.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-earthquake-north-korea-nuclear-test-site-20160105-story.html

Still of the NK 'hydrogen bomb' supposedly the other day

Footage of the first soviet h bomb test from 1953.

Check out frames from 1:20 onwards, its the same shot, the background clouds are exactly the same.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-earthquake-north-korea-nuclear-test-site-20160105-story.html

Check out frames from 1:20 onwards, its the same shot, the background clouds are exactly the same.

It is indeed old footage, the news channel using it is YTN, a South Korean News Network.

Well spotted.

Now, who's trying to fool who? And why...?

Well spotted.

Now, who's trying to fool who? And why...?

As it was shown on N Korean T.V I suspect they are trying to fool people... the reason is obvious... do you have a different view?

As it was shown on N Korean T.V I suspect they are trying to fool people... the reason is obvious... do you have a different view?

No, I agree, but I'm just curious as to why the Chicago Tribune who carried the picture, or any other media outlet, didn't take the opportunity to point it out. It's an excellent example of news propaganda, I would have thought they would have jumped on it.

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 12:03 ----------

No, I agree, but I'm just curious as to why the Chicago Tribune who carried the picture, or any other media outlet, didn't take the opportunity to point it out. It's an excellent example of how news can be manipulated. I would have thought they would have jumped on it.

From 911 to the chemtrailing of our sky,we are faced with a monstrous conspiracy as JFK mentioned in his famous speech.

People practice denial when presented with contrary evidence. Google cognitive dissonance.

Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses----Plato

Edited by MAC33

From 911 to the chemtrailing of our sky,we are faced with a monstrous conspiracy as JFK mentioned in his famous speech.

People practice denial when presented with contrary evidence. Google cognitive dissonance.

Are you referring to the famous speech where JFK was talking about the communist threat that has often been taken out of context by conspiracy theorists?

If so, I think that we've managed to see off the Soviet threat.

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 20:51 ----------

That more or less happened to me but it was psychedelic woo rather than alien conspiracy (some crossover there of course). In one sense I was a bit disappointed that these fabulous realities turned out not to be, but the flip side was that 'so-called reality' became a great deal more interesting and implausible.

I've just started re-watching X-Files after many years, and I'll admit I was worried how I'd find it, but I am really enjoying it. Whereas before I watched with with a conspiracy theorist awe, this time it's just fun following the characters on their journey.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

That 'famous quote' was inserted into the speech by a cabal within the CIA in order to divert attention away from a much deeper, darker conspiracy they were guarding. One that doesn't appear on google, anywhere.

Jack Kennedy paid the ultimate price for his compliance in this meta conspiracy, when his brains were later blown out by a surgically implanted bomb put there by his Soviet handlers.

Sheeple like you seem to have swallowed the mainstream conspiracy story hook, line and sinker.