Celebrating our Glorious Leader in her 90th Year.

If our Queen can work so hard at 90 why do we insist on retiring people in their sixties and then paying them pensions? This is bankrupting our Country. We just can't afford all the old people. Why can't everyone work like Our Queen until they die?

I don't get what point you're trying to make. I realise that you're anti-monarchy, but it comes across like you're having a dig at pensioners.

Its marx having a bit of a wind up nagel,it took a while but the bait worked.He's deffo taking the p.

If our Queen can work so hard at 90 why do we insist on retiring people in their sixties and then paying them pensions? This is bankrupting our Country. We just can't afford all the old people. Why can't everyone work like Our Queen until they die?

Or at least until their 75 :hihi:

I don't get what point you're trying to make. I realise that you're anti-monarchy, but it comes across like you're having a dig at pensioners.

I am having a dig at the inequality that exists in our 'democratic' society. I am sure many more people could work until they are ninety with palaces to live in, servants and the best health care that privilege could buy.

I am having a dig at the inequality that exists in our 'democratic' society. I am sure many more people could work until they are ninety with palaces to live in, servants and the best health care that privilege could buy

Yeah, that worked well for King George VI :roll:

Yeah, that worked well for King George VI :roll:

You're sarcasm is probably bang on..without the privileges he would likely have died a lot younger.