Sign in to follow this  

Quantum Leap

Originally posted by alchresearch

Sounds like a bit of a cop out hoping to cash in from the original.

Speaking of this though, what do people think of Scott Bakula as Captain Archer in "Enterprise"?

He's no Captain Kirk or even Picard for that matter, but for a Captain of a supposedly pre-Kirk era Starship Enterprise, he does a good job of trying to live up to the legends of William Shatner, Patrick Stewart et al,

Guest Pauly
Originally posted by Lickable

Quantum leap is coming back soon with Al and Sams daughter........

Al and Sam had a daughter together? :shocked:

Picard was and is by far the best captain! He does everything right and in such a right way!

Archer is amazing and Bakula potrays him very well. I dont like the decisions archer makes quite often, but then your not supposed too!

I used to want tpol as captain, but shes corrupt now, with her drug addiction. I say Mayweather for captain. He never does anything wrong, infact... he never does anything! Sigh!

Originally posted by Lickable

Picard was and is by far the best captain! He does everything right and in such a right way!

Agree with you there. Just what the Enterprise needed - a Yorkshire lad :)

Originally posted by Rich

He's no Captain Kirk or even Picard for that matter, but for a Captain of a supposedly pre-Kirk era Starship Enterprise, he does a good job of trying to live up to the legends of William Shatner, Patrick Stewart et al,

:loopy: if Enterprise is set in a time before how come its more advanced and why are the Klingons next gen types. Trekker TREK.

He he that always reminds me of when Deep Space 9 went back to the Tribbles episode. When Worf was asked why the Klingons looked different, he replied something like "Klingons don't talk about that period of history". :)

Guest Pauly

Maybe you should start a Star Trek thread. I could've sworn this one was titled Quantum Leap. :loopy:

:headbang: this is Star Trek :banana: and anything can happen:wave: here... it's the best of times.:thumbsup: