Driving down M1 this morning was listening to what I thought would be good chat program about love where you live, Barnsley today was featured it was proving to be worth a listen but once again Roney drags the class system into things. Maybe he's got a chip on his shoulder about being a middle class teacher . Royalty, Thatcher , and the miners strike nearly every day. looking to kick the BBC into touch anyway and not pay the fee. It used to be a balanced opinion from that organisation.

The Love Where You Live series on Radio Sheffield has been brilliant. It's been great to listen to positive new stories / reports about the different towns

I didn't hear this morning's programme so I can't comment on that one but overall I say

Well Done and Thank You to all involved - both Radio Sheffield staff and the people from the different towns

A particular thank you for the writer of the poem / jingle that has been used to promote each week

Boris, you don't have to pay a fee to listen to Radio Sheffield. Also, Rony isn't the voice of the BBC and the BBC isn't just Rony or his opinions. I suggest you tune into Sheffield Live, like me, if you want to cool down the pace, or tune into LBC for morning chat.

Horrible blob , I know I don't need to pay the fee for the radio but am a bit sick of the whole BBC thing being used to put a political slant on stuff, When I pay their wages.

Edited by BORIS
Spelling

Roney is one of the best broadcasters in the business, he really understands people.

Driving down M1 this morning was listening to what I thought would be good chat program about love where you live, Barnsley today was featured it was proving to be worth a listen but once again Roney drags the class system into things. Maybe he's got a chip on his shoulder about being a middle class teacher . Royalty, Thatcher , and the miners strike nearly every day. looking to kick the BBC into touch anyway and not pay the fee. It used to be a balanced opinion from that organisation.

He frequently likes to mention that he's a "Dore and Totley man".

Yes he does, providing they are of a left wing ilk, any other callers will get chopped off at the knees!

Boris, you don't have to pay a fee to listen to Radio Sheffield. Also, Rony isn't the voice of the BBC and the BBC isn't just Rony or his opinions. I suggest you tune into Sheffield Live, like me, if you want to cool down the pace, or tune into LBC for morning chat.

"Local station Sheffield Live TV breached impartiality rules during its General Election coverage, Ofcom has ruled."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/what-s-on/out-about/sheffield-live-channel-breached-election-impartiality-rules-says-ofcom-1-7356037

Roney is one of the best broadcasters in the business, he really understands people.

Thats not my opinion of him, i think he is one of the worst people on Radio Sheff, he has a very loud false laugh, and asks the same questions to every interviewee i could go on but ile leave it there.IMHO

By the way its Rony

Yes he does, providing they are of a left wing ilk, any other callers will get chopped off at the knees!

So, take it you've no issue with Andrew Neil's broadcasting?

---------- Post added 14-07-2015 at 20:44 ----------

Thats not my opinion of him, i think he is one of the worst people on Radio Sheff, he has a very loud false laugh, and asks the same questions to every interviewee i could go on but ile leave it there.IMHO

By the way its Rony

Never have heard his show? Regardless of opinion - like or loathe it, people tune in, and that's why he's still on air.

Edited by S1 1DJ

So, take it you've no issue with Andrew Neil's broadcasting?

---------- Post added 14-07-2015 at 20:44 ----------

Never have heard his show? Regardless of opinion - like or loathe it, people tune in, and that's why he's still on air.

My Bold

I have my own opinions why he is still on air, with respect, its not the same as yours

[/b]

My Bold

I have my own opinions why he is still on air, with respect, its not the same as yours

Your bold of my text is in context of discussion in favour/against him on this thread. You were the last to comment him and followed on discussion!