Artificial Grass MEGATHREAD - No Advertising/Quotes

Hi

We were thinking of having artificial grass put down in our garden this year, we have a pool and a trampoline so thought it would be cleaner for the kids to play without all of the mud! We also have a rabbit who likes to dig loads of holes, so its rare we let her out.

Has anyone had this, just wanted to know if it has any down sides? Also does anyone know of any good landscape gardeners that does this also.

Thanks

Rachael

I am about to order some artificial turf for my small back garden, we have a dog and a toddler and i want to be able to hose it down before she plays out on it.

Anyone used it or had it fitted??

Thanks

Hi ,does anyone know where I can buy artificial grass ? .

I need 4x3 metres ,just to cover the area outside the conservatory .

I,v found some places online but was wondering if anywhere in Sheffield or surrounding areas sell it .:)

I searched b&q and didnt find it ,anyway at least I know where to go if I want anymore thankyou .

I eventually got some from K C carpet warehouse online 4 X 3 metres, arrived the next day after ordering it .

We love it and its great for the kids to play safely on .AND no mowing bonus !! :hihi:

I searched b&q and didnt find it ,anyway at least I know where to go if I want anymore thankyou .

I eventually got some from K C carpet warehouse online 4 X 3 metres, arrived the next day after ordering it .

We love it and its great for the kids to play safely on .AND no mowing bonus !! :hihi:

my mum and dad have it around the outside of the pool, looks great!

I was interested in buying artificial grass for around and under our trampoline but I heard it was very complicated to lay and you needed to do loads of preparation, how did you find it?

Peacock's Gardens 0114 2331959 (it's advertised in the Sixer)

I recently got my front lawn done in artificial grass from a company called Verde - it was reasonable and looks great :) they have a list of suppliers and information on their website - artificial grass - It honestly isn't as expensive as you would think :)

We fitted ours ourselves ,it was quite easy allthough it is only a small squarish patch .It is laid on decking so no preparation needed doing.

We think its great ,easy to clean ..just sweep it and get the hose pipe out .:)

We supply and install artificial grass if you require professional fitting.

Edited by Lux Lawns

Lux Lawns have completed many Artificial Grass Installations on behalf of LazyLawn and have recieved outstanding feedback from our customers. Highly recommended