Michael Palin on North Korea

What a great 2 part series, what a bizzare country N Korea is

Makes you think, being controlled might not be that bad

Let’s face it who is more controlled us here or the N Koreans ... mm :huh:

What a great 2 part series, what a bizzare country N Korea is

Makes you think, being controlled might not be that bad

Let’s face it who is more controlled us here or the N Koreans ... mm :huh:

Yes loved every minute of it.. would love to visit there, makes you wonder does"nt it, bet there is very little crime..

Yes loved every minute of it.. would love to visit there, makes you wonder does"nt it, bet there is very little crime..

No obesity, no fast food places, no mobile phones, hardly any traffic, not sure about the airport though ?

I haven't watched it but will

Posted to say 'nice to see you Shaz'

Hi Jane, long time no see lol

Hope you keeping well xx

Except of course, the massive crime committed by Kim Jung Un and his family against the North Korean people. :suspect:

I think Michael Palin is brilliant on programmes like these. Very affable, rye sense of humour, and even handed approach to controversial situations.

Really enjoyed it.

Joanna Lumley on the Silk Road is also very good. She has a similar style to Michael Palin, but she always looks sensational too. Really rocking the headscarves.

Edited by Anna B

I think Michael Palin is brilliant on programmes like these. Very affable, rye sense of humour, and even handed approach to controversial situations.

Really enjoyed it.

Joanna Lumley on the Silk Road is also very good. She has a similar style to Michael Palin, but she always looks sensational too. Really rocking the headscarves.

You mean wry sense of humour. Rye is a type of bread.

Really enjoyed it.

Normally like her but turned this off halfway through, everything seemed amazing, and oh look at that expressions, worst thing I've seen her do

You mean wry sense of humour. Rye is a type of bread.

D'yer know, I knew it looked wrong, but just couldn't think what was wrong with it! Blame it on old age. :loopy: Apologies (feeling silly..)