R.I.P. Burt Reynolds

My childhood is slowly disappearing R.I.P Burt and keep laughing that infectious laugh in heaven

Reading on the BBC that Burt Reynolds has died aged 82.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45441860

No mention of his naked appearance as the centrefold in Cosmopolitan lol. That launched that magazine and boosted feminism no end. RIP Burt, you was a tongue in cheek one-off.

No mention of his naked appearance as the centrefold in Cosmopolitan lol. That launched that magazine and boosted feminism no end. RIP Burt, you was a tongue in cheek one-off.

Yes wearing nothing more ,than that roguish smile

Tbh i had to look twice, for some reason i thought he was already dead Oo

Love Deliverance and Boogie nights

I loved Hooper , ageing stuntman having to outdo young stuntman trying to usurp him . Also little known film ,The End ,with his good friend Dom De luise

Tbh i had to look twice, for some reason i thought he was already dead Oo

Love Deliverance and Boogie nights

Lol, Boogie Nights was hilarious, wish it would come on Netflix. Deliverance was a classic, but I must have seen it 100 times already

Lol, Boogie Nights was hilarious, wish it would come on Netflix. Deliverance was a classic, but I must have seen it 100 times already

yeah i fancy watching boogie nights again, dont think ive seen it since i had it on vhs, dont think i own it on dvd

Deliverance is in my all time top ten favourite movies and Reynolds really stands out as tough guy Lewis.

One of my first crushes - he oozed sex appeal! Great in Sharkey's Machine, Deliverance and the Cannonball Run.

RIP