Blades v Villa.

Well this looks tough on paper .Money bags Villa are a Prem club in the Championship.The money they have spent in the last 2 years is eye watering and they came so close to slipping up financially having failed to get promoted last year.They are so lucky to have come through unscathed but I feel if we carry on the way we played at Bolton we will give them a great deal to think about.We have now got so many players on form at the moment after a sticky start to the season but we have got better in every game to such a point that against Bolton we performed like we did in the first half of last season.Lets hope it continues.

Villa to win 4-0

Villa to win 4-0

Yep, same as Bolton.

I see this being a draw, Villa are decent but I think we will match them.

Hogan meant to due to signed, but I imagine it will be on a gentlemans agreement that he doesn't play.

Absolutely robbed us last season, i think we owe them 1.

Lots of moaning about the ticket prices for this one, on a certain, very busy Blades forum.

Id love to say we would win this one but i think it will be a draw.

Its going to be a good test of where we are against one of the top top teams in the division.

Agree that this one looks tough, but it may be a good time to play them. I'd take a point now but hoping for better

Hope we can hit them with an early goal

We was mugged on the line last year

Looking forward to a good match in good conditions

UTB 2-0

Hope we can hit them with an early goal

We was mugged on the line last year

Looking forward to a good match in good conditions

UTB 2-0

Well according to a local brummie reporter Villa are going to batter us .I love this type of mouthing before a game Wilder has his job made easy by this type of talk.Just show the lads the article Chris and sit back and enjoy the game.

---------- Post added 01-09-2018 at 11:25 ----------

I hope Grealish is not trying to get an oscar today .Typical Prem player falling about as if he as been shot.Take care you Blades go with in a yard of him and he will fall down.