Haye v Bellew

I am hoping and praying that Bellew can win this fight and finally retire the odious Haye . I cannot see it happening but I can hope

Bellew will get knocked out before the 4th, he is a horrible numpty, but that said he has grown on me over the last few months, specially when you look at the complete and utter arrogance that Haye now displays, I never thought I'd say this but i hope Bellew knocks him right out.

Edited by mickey finn

They genuinely dislike each other don't they? I hope Bellew wins as some of the stuff Haye has come out with over the years has been really nasty, but I think he might have too much for Bellew.

They're both a pair of fools, I hope they knock seven bells out of each other.

Not paying for this joke of a fight, its available for free abroad. Il just watch all 2 rounds of it in turkish on the web. Undercard is poor aswell !

God yea just had a look, really boring undercard.

Main fight is scheduled for half ten, although it'll probably be half eleven by the time it gets going.

Bellew will get knocked out before the 4th, he is a horrible numpty, but that said he has grown on me over the last few months, specially when you look at the complete and utter arrogance that Haye now displays, I never thought I'd say this but i hope Bellew knocks him right out.

agree with all of that , couldn't put it any better

Cant stand either. Used to respect Haye but since he came back he has been nothing but disrespectful to all.

Having said that - I can't see Bellew going past the 4th round either. Haye will be too powerful. Not one that gets me bothered enough to find a pub to watch it in!

praise the lord . david haye to be soon on celebrity big brother

Good result, sad to see a career end in such a way but thats what you get when your arrogance level is off the score chart, well done Mr Bellew.

Good result, sad to see a career end in such a way but thats what you get when your arrogance level is off the score chart, well done Mr Bellew.

Im sad to say it but I totally agree, Hayes desperate for a rematch though.

Edited by nikki-red

Im sad to say it but I totally agree, Hayes desperate for a rematch though.

Haye is all about the glory and fame nowadays, like Bellew said, Haye was partying on a yacht whilst he was in the gym training, I feel the outcome would be the same in the rematch, Haye has had his day when he was one of the finest cruiser weights, at heavy he is nothing.