Airsoft Events

logo.png

For those that don't know, Airsofting is similar to Paintballing but way way cooler B) It's very much like playing Call of Duty or Battlefield 2 in real person. The guns look real, the gear looks real, and you're spitting BB's at each other in excess of 300 feet a second.

So get off your sofa, put those tactics and strategies you've spent hours perfecting on your Xbox into good use and try your skills out in real life combat simulations! There are few greater Adrenaline rushes than storming an occupied building with your team mates through smoke filled air with rounds whizzing past your ears and grenades going off left right and center!

Come down to an Airsoft Skirmish with Op-Tactical UK at one of our many different venues scatted across the country! Below is a little bit information about each of our sites....

airsoft-09%20617.png

Tean Ops, our woodland site just outside of Upper Tean near Uttoxeter. Play multiple Spec-Ops style, objective based missions where timing and team-work is king.

195128_1477649161627_1845712662_911580_7426824_o.jpg

Madeley-Ops, our woodland Site just outside of Madeley near Keele University. Engage your enemy in a full scale battle where you will capture areas, secure objectives and score points to bring your team to victory!

paintball_sheffield_bridge.jpg

The Strine, our latest woodland site in the moors near Sheffield. Mountain warfare at it's very best.

s10.jpg

The Stan, an abandoned factory/office complex in Sheffield. Force your way through the offices in our Embassy siege style scenarios.

Edited by rabbit123

logo.png

For those that don't know, Airsofting is similar to Paintballing but way way cooler B) It's very much like playing Call of Duty or Battlefield 2 in real person. The guns look real, the gear looks real, and you're spitting BB's at each other in excess of 300 feet a second.

So get off your sofa, put those tactics and strategies you've spent hours perfecting on your Xbox into good use and try your skills out in real life combat simulations! There are few greater Adrenaline rushes than storming an occupied building with your team mates through smoke filled air with rounds whizzing past your ears and grenades going off left right and center!

Come down to an Airsoft Skirmish with Op-Tactical UK at one of our many different venues scatted across the country! Below is a little bit information about each of our sites....

airsoft-09%20617.png

Tean Ops, our woodland site just outside of Upper Tean near Uttoxeter. Play multiple Spec-Ops style, objective based missions where timing and team-work is king.

195128_1477649161627_1845712662_911580_7426824_o.jpg

Madeley-Ops, our woodland Site just outside of Madeley near Keele University. Engage your enemy in a full scale battle where you will capture areas, secure objectives and score points to bring your team to victory!

paintball_sheffield_bridge.jpg

The Strine, our latest woodland site in the moors near Sheffield. Mountain warfare at it's very best.

s10.jpg

The Stan, an abandoned factory/office complex in the middle of Sheffield's Red Light District. Force your way through the offices in our Embassy siege style scenarios.

Looked to get into Airsoft last year but due to the location (Huddersfield) put me off traveling that far every week or so. I would love to get into it but the prices of guns is the deciding factor. Plus, dont you have to use a "two-tone" gun untill you get you're license to buy replica guns ?

hi m8 nice to meet you , To enable yourself to be able to buy a replica gun that is not 2 tone you have to register on the UKARA database which for OP-Tac is £35 A Year

hi m8 nice to meet you , To enable yourself to be able to buy a replica gun that is not 2 tone you have to register on the UKARA database which for OP-Tac is £35 A Year

Plus, dont you have to be a regular on the same site for atleast three "game days" ? Like i said, i would LOVE to play it but the prices are just too much for someone saving for a home.

Plus, dont you have to be a regular on the same site for atleast three "game days" ? Like i said, i would LOVE to play it but the prices are just too much for someone saving for a home.

those three times can be at any times between 2 months to a year of the first, so it's not like you have to go 3 times in 2 months like me and.. ahem... my mates all thought... oh how we laughed.