Cat are a nuisance

I can't find the post I responded to, but it wasn't talking about cat poo. I think the assertion went "houses with cats aren't clean" talking about cats walking on kitchen surfaces and so on, with their dirty feet that have been outside.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100413160901.htm

Hence my comment about us being too obsessed with general cleanliness and the problems that is causing.

Either I imagined that post though, or it's been removed and as I can find no reference to that now.

I didn't see it either, which is why I responded in regard to cat poo!

I agree about the obsession with cleanliness ( and my house would probably attest to that :D). I hate having a garden full of poo though!

I can confirm you did not imagine it. It's been removed. I assume the moderator had cats!

Or maybe your comment that everyone who has cats is filthy might just have been a bit too generalising.. ?

Or maybe your comment that everyone who has cats is filthy might just have been a bit too generalising.. ?

Is generalisation against the rules?:confused:

Is generalisation against the rules?:confused:

No but being rude and insulting is .......

and that's how your post came over.

To be fair lil-minx92 he/she sums our household up nicely' we're all just filthy really filthy :D :D:D

Cats, ugh,

Cat owners seem to be for the most part arrogant and selfish. When a cat does its business on someone else s property, damages someone else s property or kills a nest full of baby birds for fun the cat owners get away with it by using the right to roam argument.

If cat owners were decent human beings the law would not matter and they would do the morally right thing which would be to prevent their cat from causing other people a load of hassle.

Cats, ugh,

Cat owners seem to be for the most part arrogant and selfish. When a cat does its business on someone else s property, damages someone else s property or kills a nest full of baby birds for fun the cat owners get away with it by using the right to roam argument.

If cat owners were decent human beings the law would not matter and they would do the morally right thing which would be to prevent their cat from causing other people a load of hassle.

Slight observation with the name of a Korean Machine gun as a nick (K1 Machine), some would say that was more a sign of a killer mentality :D

Slight observation with the name of a Korean Machine gun as a nick (K1 Machine), some would say that was more a sign of a killer mentality :D

:hihi::hihi: