Kitchen Fitting/Design/Recommendations Megathread. No Quotes Or actual Jobs

Hello

I have a new ish kitchen a Milano Contour one infinity plus I think.

It has a decorative trim that runs along top of base units under the worktop - I had my old integrated washer put in - big mistake as it now leaks and no one has any idea how to remove the trim.

Just hoping someone has had one of the Wren kitchens with the times who has needed to remove them. Have contacted Wren but I am not holding my breath they have “uninstallation” guides.

Also hoping a joiner with experience of wren kitchens with this trim might be reading whose services I can hire.

Thanks

a friend bought a kitchen from them cheap and shes very happy with it

Thanks for replying 😊

I don't think they've been around all that long as I cannot find any reviews for them. I've had a quote from SKO and their prices have gone up considerably since I bought a kitchen from last.

We have moved into a property in North Anston S25. We are looking for someone to measure and fit some new kitchen doors to replace the old ones we have to give it a bit of a facelift. I don't want a whole new kitchen as the carcasses are fine and I don't want to change where anything is.  Also will need new work tops. Will also need pelmets replacing and the boiler hiding. Hoping that someone can point me in the direction of someone they can recommend that can do a great job and has plenty of choice.

On 29/09/2019 at 09:11, squeakyclean said:

Any recommendations  for fitting/ joining kitchen worktop?

Thanks

Hi google sjkitchenprojects they would be able to help out 

Try Springdale Kitchen Designs in Rotherham.  They are a small kitchen design firm but they extremely low cost.  

Rotherham Kitchens - www.springdalekitchendesigns.com

THE KITCHEN ISLAND

just looking to get quotes from kitchen company's in sheffield due to upcoming work in my household and with moving into a new house that needs numerace amount of things doing to it i thought for once I'd have a really good look round. I have seen rems/ symphony wickes etc and I parked near wickes at Kelham Island and there is a company called 'THE KITCHEN ISLAND' and I came out with a huge saving margin and gave me the piece of mind knowing the amount I had left could go elsewhere on or in my house. For saying I was looking I can honestly say I can see me going with this small business and there are two women that own and run it who don't pressure you into buying nor have I'll experience and inadequate answers to questions which I received in the past. BTW I live in Nottingham and born in Belper, Derbyshire and delivery etc was no problem. Once my kitchen is fitted I will upload pictures but here is there number 01143570467.

Depending on what type of kitchen you are looking for Murdoch Troon in Lincolnshire are very good in my opinion. We ordered kitchen units from them and freestanding units too..here's how it looks cd65f3d9f823d85f091cffb15b65bbbd.jpg

It's made from solid wood and we are very happy. And though one of their stores are in Louth, Lincolnshire but they offer UK delivery and fitting if required.
If you are looking for handmade wooden kitchen units, do check check their work at https://www.murdochtroon.co.uk/freestanding-units/central-island-units/ or https://www.instagram.com/murdoch.troon.kitchens/

I am hoping for recommendations for an Ikea kitchen to be fitted. We live in S35.. not yet ordered new kitchen but have final design .  Thanks!

Edited by nikki-red