Barry Bannan. Hot Headed?

I'm getting a bit miffed about the number of times Bazza is diving in on tackles that are resulting in stupid yellow cards.

Yesterday's was a prime example.

The L***s player was around the half way line (if memory serves) and flying in from 3 yards (exaggerated) away was not a tackle Bannan needed to make, never mind it being such a risky tackle.

I would wager that all his 5 bookings this season have been similar.

Neither warranted tackles, flying tackles or fouls in the wrong area of the pitch.

I don't advocate any foul to be honest, but if any of Bazza's prevented a goal, or a clear run on goal or summat, then I could maybe see his point, but from memory, I think all 5 have been silly fouls.

Sort it Bazza, we need a full strength team out there.

Must have been all he did, invisible most of the game!

Must have been all he did, invisible most of the game!

He's having a fantastic season and we can forgive him one lesser game, if you temper his hot headedness do you lose some of his impact.

He's having a fantastic season and we can forgive him one lesser game, if you temper his hot headedness do you lose some of his impact.

Timing is the skill of tackles look at the tackle yesterday by Maggy for Leicester in the penalty area and the forward made it look like a penalty

Good ref

They're not dangerous tackles, just stupid ones.

I feel he sometimes tackles when there's no need, and considering the tackle wasn't needed, a stupid tackle is needed even less.

Why risk a booking?

Edited by Hotmale 1954