EDL demo in Manchester..

Given that the masses have never even heard of Wee Tommy, I very much doubt it.

So how many do you will turn up at the Old Bailey tomorrow?

Why do you call him 'Wee Tommy' ?

I'd take a guess it's the same reason I sometimes call him 'little Tommy'.

I'd take a guess it's the same reason I sometimes call him 'little Tommy'.

Right. I dislike the blokes views and actions, but do you both think mocking someone because of their physical characteristics is an intelligent route forward? Should we only take notice of tall men and attractive women??

I know Robinson is keen on disregarding certain groups because of their appearance, pehaps you should be a bit wiser??

Right. I dislike the blokes views and actions, but do you both think mocking someone because of their physical characteristics is an intelligent route forward? Should we only take notice of tall men and attractive women??

I know Robinson is keen on disregarding certain groups because of their appearance, pehaps you should be a bit wiser??

It's got nothing to do with his looks or stature - I've no idea how tall he is.

It's because I consider him a pathetic creature, not much of a man.

It's got nothing to do with his looks or stature - I've no idea how tall he is.

It's because I consider him a pathetic creature, not much of a man.

You said Top Cat calls him 'Wee' for the same reason as you call him 'little' . I've just searched it and amazingly he is 5 foot 6 , so most people would consider him to be shorter than average. Since you both seem to know a lot about him, and dislike him intently, it seems odd you both give him those pre-fixes, but don't know he's short. Odd coincidence isn't it.

One of the delights of seeing these EDL people is that every single one of them is the exact antithesis of the super Aryan role model they propound. Most are fat, bald and butt ugly, breathing beer fumes out in the hate-filled nonsense.

Did you see one of the 23 or so protestors who had full face tattoos doing the nazi salute? You know intuitively that it's idiots like him who's choices condemn him to a life on benefits are railing against immigrants gettign jobs ahead of him . . . . and he can't see why for sure.

It goes back to his time in the BNP and the reason can't really be given on a family forum.

Given that the masses have never even heard of Wee Tommy, I very much doubt it.

So how many do you will turn up at the Old Bailey tomorrow?

I suggest you look at the masses outside the old Bailey today

I suggest you look at the masses outside the old Bailey today

We obviously have two very different definitions of the word 'masses'.

It is the same handful of sad old shouty blokes as turned out last time. I wonder if they will threaten court staff and try to post human faeces through the court letterboxes again?

Now the nearly three quarters of a million people who turned up in London last weekend were real masses.

If you want to discuss Tommy Robinson please do so in the existing thread.

Back on topic please.

You said Top Cat calls him 'Wee' for the same reason as you call him 'little' . I've just searched it and amazingly he is 5 foot 6 , so most people would consider him to be shorter than average. Since you both seem to know a lot about him, and dislike him intently, it seems odd you both give him those pre-fixes, but don't know he's short. Odd coincidence isn't it.

No, I said I'd take a guess at it and as it turns out I was wrong. Your fascination with me is flattering.