Drug use Periwood Avenue Millhouses

i am shocked this is at millhouses,the drug scene though has no barriers

That don’t know how their that second bit of the sentence is.

Edited by I1L2T3

It's barely 2 minutes from a council estate, regardless of that however I have known drug users from better places than Millhouses ;)

"Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless, I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me?"

"Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless, I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me?"

does one have to carry around ones proof of ones education and income, should one stopped by the rozzers when one is imbibing of ones recreational herbs ?

What should one do if one finds syringes left by drug users? ..

You need to dispose of them in a sharps bin.

What should one do if one finds syringes left by drug users? I was tidying up in our allotment plot on the Periwood site in Millhouses and came across them. The site is rather secluded and antisocial types appear to hang around at night in the local area. Is it worth reporting to the police?

Please use gloves or tweezers if you are thinking of moving them as the person who left it could have aids or HIV

Please use gloves or tweezers if you are thinking of moving them as the person who left it could have aids or HIV

......or double pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu.

Is this serious???

Periwood Avenue is Woodseats, it's never been in Millhouses.

The Allotment is even called Woodseats Allotment :hihi:

Drug use still a problem on the Periwood Estate. I think I saw a dealer hidden in the lane running towards Sainsburys on Archer Road. He was smoking Cannabis and just hanging around. He stayed hidden for over a hour. I suppose it is a quiet corner to deal from. 

3 hours ago, walkermark said:

Drug use still a problem on the Periwood Estate. I think I saw a dealer hidden in the lane running towards Sainsburys on Archer Road. He was smoking Cannabis and just hanging around. He stayed hidden for over a hour. I suppose it is a quiet corner to deal from. 

You 'Think'?.....Hmm...Subjective that.:suspect:

How do you know he was smoking Canabis?...:?:

You Actually watched him for an hour?...Wow...!:clap::hihi::hihi:

2 minutes ago, FinBak said:

You Actually watched him for an hour?...Wow...!:clap::hihi::hihi:

It seems to be a growing sport among SF posters - a number of posters on the "Beggars, homeless etc" thread  claim to do the same.

Funny old world.