Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

The Wailing - 5/10 - A brilliantly made film but I didn't help it by falling asleep and losing track of the plot.

Kill Bill vol 1 - 9.5/10 - Masterpiece of film making by QT.

The Wailing - 5/10 - A brilliantly made film but I didn't help it by falling asleep and losing track of the plot.

Kill Bill vol 1 - 9.5/10 - Masterpiece of film making by QT.

Kill Bill vol 1 , agree with you , masterpiece . Vol 2 8/10 :thumbsup:

Saw Kill bill 1 at the pictures but missed 2, got both on dvd and cd, great films but then i love Tarantino

Saw Kill bill 1 at the pictures but missed 2, got both on dvd and cd, great films but then i love Tarantino

Hope that trooper beer has gone down well Mel :thumbsup: . Same here ,very rarely felt let down by any QT film , maybe with Inglorious Bs but most things hes been involved with get a minimum 8/10 from me :)

Hope that trooper beer has gone down well Mel :thumbsup: . Same here ,very rarely felt let down by any QT film , maybe with Inglorious Bs but most things hes been involved with get a minimum 8/10 from me :)

I like Inglourious, it messes with history horrifically but is still a top film, Christoph Waltz is excellent, only Death Proof misses the mark for me but its still a good 7/10.

I like Inglourious, it messes with history horrifically but is still a top film, Christoph Waltz is excellent, only Death Proof misses the mark for me but its still a good 7/10.

I know Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill get all the praise but a big favourite of mine is True Romance :)

yeah i prefered Rodriguez' Planet Terror to Death Proof

---------- Post added 14-04-2018 at 00:03 ----------

I know Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill get all the praise but a big favourite of mine is True Romance :)

great film, its not a full tarantino film however

I was talking to my lad earlier about both the "Grindhouse" films, I wasn't keen on Rodriguez's Planet Terror first time round but need a re-watch.

---------- Post added 14-04-2018 at 00:05 ----------

---------- Post added 14-04-2018 at 00:03 ----------

great film, its not a full tarantino film however

Did he write but not direct it?

I was talking to my lad earlier about both the "Grindhouse" films, I wasn't keen on Rodriguez's Planet Terror first time round but need a re-watch.

---------- Post added 14-04-2018 at 00:05 ----------

Did he write but not direct it?

Think so , like he had involvement in Sin City another good film

Think so , like he had involvement in Sin City another good film

Inglorious in my top QT films after Pulp Fiction,can watch those 2 over and over.True Romance as well,all have great stars in them.

I watched The Witch last night. It wasn't as scary as I was hoping but it was creepy andade for an interesting watch. If you have seen it, let me know what you thought.

Duck duck goose - I’m 46 and loved it, great animation and was laughing more than the kids that were there :P