Have you ever had one of those days...

Where you cant be arsed to do anything?

Im having one today. Cant be bothered with the gym, want to go to the cinema but dont want to go bymself. Went shopping this morning for some food but now i just cant be bothered to do anything at all. Just want to sit here with my laptop listening to music and chill out. Not very often i get one of these weekends because iv always got something planned...

Its weird!

I've just had 30 of them! I've got trees to cut up and I've not even been out for a paper today, just can't be bothered, even though it's a lovely sunny warm day.

Back to work Monday though :mad:

ello Kirsty :wave:

well I am having the opposite to you today, done the hoovering, cleaned the bathroom out, cleaned the bedroom out, next is to do the kitchen, then I am out shopping in Tesco`s.

But yes I have had one of you days before, its usualy when I have been out the night before though, lol

Yes I'm having one of those days... woke at ten this morning with a migraine but had to type a letter re my insurance claim for storm damage.

Went out to post it to be greeted with the fact that my tree has had a branch broken off. After posting said letter and nipping for essentials, spent next two hours with my very kind neighbours sawing the said huge branch in parts off the tree. Couldn't have managed it alone and all with the type of headache that makes you want to be sick . Still not managed to shift part of it (the tree or the headache!).

Also had to get breakdown out to my car last night...think the battery is going... all made me feel a bit mardy not to mention skint.:help:

So i've not done a lot today at all apart from mess with my myspace account... and i've tons of work to do as well and my house needs cleaning. :(

On a brighter note, my neighbours helped me with the tree, the local garage to work helped me get my car started for free and even though the roofter must tile with gold tiles, it's fixed and the claims sent off. I also won a great big Lush gift in a competition which arrived today so i'm putting all chores and work off until tomorrow, going to pour a glass of wine, get in a lush filled bath and get ready to go out this evening... hopefully the headache will have completely gone after the bath and a great night out tonight with a group of old friends will make me feel like super chore and work woman tomorrow . :)

Im having one today. Cant be bothered with the gym, want to go to the cinema but dont want to go bymself. Went shopping this morning for some food but now i just cant be bothered to do anything at all. Just want to sit here with my laptop listening to music and chill out. Not very often i get one of these weekends because iv always got something planned...

Its weird!

Kirsty, in the mad, bad little world of cloudybay, these kind of feelings are commonly known as normal. If I ever had the urge to get up and do something then I guess I would be seriously in need of a shrink.

Kirsty, in the mad, bad little world of cloudybay, these kind of feelings are commonly known as normal. If I ever had the urge to get up and do something then I guess I would be seriously in need of a shrink.

Iv usually got something to do but i cant be bothered at all 2day- its rubbish.

Iv just been laid on the sofa with my laptop downloding music all afternoon. Also fallen asleep a few times.

Just enjoy every minute of it and stop feeling guilty. The world won't collapse if you have a lazy day. The other day I got home from work , got into bed and slept 13 hours. Flipping marvellous!

Iv usually got something to do but i cant be bothered at all 2day- its rubbish.

Iv just been laid on the sofa with my laptop downloding music all afternoon. Also fallen asleep a few times.

Chill girl, chill................In the words of a most famous philosopher, 'Those who can, do, those who can't be arsed just lay back and enjoy it' :hihi:

Just enjoy every minute of it and stop feeling guilty. The world won't collapse if you have a lazy day. The other day I got home from work , got into bed and slept 13 hours. Flipping marvellous!

hmmm your right. :o but its Sunday tomorrow- il have to be lazy again!

Chill girl, chill................In the words of a most famous philosopher, 'Those who can, do, those who can't be arsed just lay back and enjoy it' :hihi:

:thumbsup: i like it! :D

Its weird!

Yeah, t'other week I went out on a right bender... Didnt get home til 3am (when leadmill closed at 2... hmmm cant work that one out!) and didnt even get in bed til 4am as I was nattering away on the phone lol :P I slept and slept and didnt wake up until 6pm the following night! :o What a disgrace!

Couldnt be bothered at all!

ello kirsty :wave:

Well i am having the opposite to you today, done the hoovering, cleaned the bathroom out, cleaned the bedroom out, next is to do the kitchen, then i am out shopping in tesco`s.

But yes i have had one of you days before, its usualy when i have been out the night before though, lol

i am havinmg one of those years things just go from bad to worse