20s were an awful time

If you didn't enjoy your 20's you missed out on life.

A lot of people say their school years were the best, but I'd say ages 10 - 16 were my very worst, for reasons I won't go into on a public forum.

After that I got a job and started to enjoy living by my own rules.

My early 20's were terrible in some ways but like a lot of people in those articles, I miss the freedom I had back then and never really appreciated how easy my life was at that stage.

Oh to be able to go back and give my younger self some advice!! So many things I would have done differently!!

I cant remember much so I guess it was great

I loved it when I was in my 20's,definitely the best part of my life,so far that is.

If you didn't enjoy your 20's you missed out on life.

Maybe so...

just been watching a YouTube video from circa 1990 my old workplace in London, I'd have been around 22yrs at that time, I don't think I've had a bad decade, by society standards I'd have been classed as monitory poor, but happy throughout.

Had to laugh as in nearly 28yrs, I've not changed much at all other than I'd never wear double denim again.

just been watching a YouTube video from circa 1990 my old workplace in London, I'd have been around 22yrs at that time, I don't think I've had a bad decade, by society standards I'd have been classed as monitory poor, but happy throughout.

Had to laugh as in nearly 28yrs, I've not changed much at all other than I'd never wear double denim again.

30s is an awesome time.

Not looking forward to being middle aged.

I cant remember the 1920s...........i wasnt born till 69

I had a steady job and bought my first house by 22.

Am 33 now and still in the same job (which I enjoy) with the same partner, although we've moved to a much nicer house now.

Only bad bit was when he got made redundant and struggled to find a new job for a while, but that could have happened at any age. Other than that we had a great time and I wouldn't change a thing :)

What's supposed to be the difference between your 20s and any other bit of adulthood?

I had a steady job and bought my first house by 22.

Am 33 now and still in the same job (which I enjoy) with the same partner, although we've moved to a much nicer house now.

Only bad bit was when he got made redundant and struggled to find a new job for a while, but that could have happened at any age. Other than that we had a great time and I wouldn't change a thing :)

What's supposed to be the difference between your 20s and any other bit of adulthood?

Men mature slower than women & peak later. Our value in the marketplace is a steady decline & occurs later. Women's plummets 35-40 as they hit the wall.

Edited by chakademus
Babies and post peak