Graves Park sports facilities

Can anyone confirm whether Graves Park pitch and putt is still open, and that clubs can be hired? Grandkids coming next week, and I thought it would be a good thing to do with them. I could not find info on obvious websites, and previous threads on this are years out of date. All information gratefully received.

Yes and yes! Still open, think generally from 10am. :-)

Thanks for that. Hoping to revive my golf skills (!), weather permitting.

Thanks for the further replies. The rain on Tuesday prevented me continuing my golf career for the moment.

A year on, and grandkids arrive in a few days with better weather promised. Hoping for a round on the pitch and putt. Has anyone been recently - information is very hard to find (cost, opening times, where to park, etc.). It is many years since I have been to Graves Park. All info gratefully received.

Think it opens daily from about 10am. You can park for free right next to the entrance on Charles ashmore road. It used to cost around £3-£4.

Just don’t forget your yardage book and handicap certificate ;-)

Think it opens daily from about 10am. You can park for free right next to the entrance on Charles ashmore road. It used to cost around £3-£4.

Just don’t forget your yardage book and handicap certificate ;-)

Thanks for that, very helpful. We are planning to go on Friday. I won't be beating any course records - I played quite a bit at Bingham Park as a kid, but it must be over 50 years since I had a round. I hope nobody is following us for a few minutes!

---------- Post added 05-08-2018 at 21:29 ----------

Finally made it there on Friday, and really enjoyed it. Started off with two 3's, and then my game collapsed...:(

I went with grandkids for a round of golf on the pitch and putt at Graves Park last Friday -my first visit there for many, many years. I was very impressed by the facilities - the pitch and putt is very suitable for kids and occasional golf players, and nearby the bowling green looks good and the tennis courts look excellent - as good as any tennis club, and very reasonable. They are the kind of courts you book on-line, and this may be the reason why they appear not to be busy. Car parking there is straightforward, and I would recommend the facilities for anyone looking for sports this summer in a pleasant environment. Helpful staff in the club-house, too.

Can anyone confirm whether Graves Park pitch and putt is still open, and that clubs can be hired?