Sheffield football.. It's been better

Both clubs look to be having problems at the moment.

The Blades are having wranglings over ownership, sold a fantastic assett, no real signings of any note.

I'm not overly concerned on the signings front, but the ownership problem doesn't look like it is likely to go away any time soon.

As for the owls, again, no signings of note. Have messed up with the George Hirst saga, apparently will lose out on the same signing of a main target of Venancio.

Also, it looks like they may have tranfer embargo in place, although not confirmed.

FFP is messing the ows up as it is stopping the owner just chucking money in.

We both need an upturn in fortunes.

What makes you think theres a transfer embargo in place? I don't know either way but i'd of thought if there was it would of been a report of it somewhere. TBH it's just our luck when we finally have an owner thats willing to invest this fair play rubbish gets introduced:(

I don't think the ownership battle at yours will effect much, i doubt Wilder would of agreed to stay without solid reasurrances about the money available

Whether we spend or not DC will make that decision.

whats the betting odds this year for our teams to win the league or go up,are notts forest favourites?

Stoke 5/1 fav. Would not back against them. Owls and Blades between 20 and 25 depending who you bet with.

I wouldn't worry too much about signings for both clubs, transfers in the last few seasons have become later and later, we aren't the only clubs that haven't made significant signings and the World Cup will have also slowed things.

As for George Hirst, SWFC didn't mess anything up, the player did.

What makes you think theres a transfer embargo in place? I don't know either way but i'd of thought if there was it would of been a report of it somewhere. TBH it's just our luck when we finally have an owner thats willing to invest this fair play rubbish gets introduced:(

Apparently JS was asked the question directly and he just point blank refused o answer.

Stoke 5/1 fav. Would not back against them. Owls and Blades between 20 and 25 depending who you bet with.

Owls worth a punt at 25s..

Apparently JS was asked the question directly and he just point blank refused o answer.

Embargo's cannot be kept secret, they are announced by the EFL, the decision period to decide whether to force a embargo on a club runs from Dec to Dec, the next review is December the 18th this year, if SWFC do get an embargo it will be then theres nothing in place now.

Id agree with you Robbie.Imo things look a little flat for both clubs even tho the season is only a couple of weeks away.Lets hope on the pitch the excitement gets everyone going !!!!

Owls worth a punt at 25s..

Just say a little flutter.:hihi:

Just say a little flutter.:hihi:

Point taken AL. sorry:thumbsup: