Joshua v Parker

Whats your thoughts . For my twopenneth even though I am still unsure about Joshua ( too slow ) I think he will win but would not be surprised if he didn't Ps anyone know when the fight will start ?

Apparently Parker wants to take it to the late rounds

I'm totally not writing Parker off but I do think he is up against it with Joshua, I could be wrong though hackey lad.

Whats your thoughts . For my twopenneth even though I am still unsure about Joshua ( too slow ) I think he will win but would not be surprised if he didn't Ps anyone know when the fight will start ?

10 15 approx

10 15 approx

Thank you :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 31-03-2018 at 23:42 ----------

Still not impressed with Joshua but where in hell did they get that ref from ?

Thank you :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 31-03-2018 at 23:42 ----------

Still not impressed with Joshua but where in hell did they get that ref from ?

Yes absolutely shocking ref . They should give Parker another shot he ruined the fight for boxing fans. Seemed he was protecting A .J. leaves a bad taste in your mouth :suspect:

Edited by spider1

This is the new look Joshua, leaner, fitter and not looking for that knockout, went the distance without breaking a sweat.

---------- Post added 01-04-2018 at 17:04 ----------

Yes absolutely shocking ref . They should give Parker another shot he ruined the fight for boxing fans. Seemed he was protecting A .J. leaves a bad taste in your mouth :suspect:

Oh dear :rolleyes:

Agree with all of that :thumbsup:

I'd never heard of these two before this week, which shows how far the title of world boxing champion has fallen.

Neither would have lasted a single round against

I'd never heard of these two before this week, which shows how far the title of world boxing champion has fallen.

Neither would have lasted a single round against

Agree with that too :thumbsup: The heavyweight division has been very poor for years , that's why you have got people like David Hayes , Tony Bellew ,Tyson Fury thinking they've got a chance

AJ a big fish in a small pond would you say