This evenings games

Did any players particularly stand out and what are you expecting from the season?

Basham played his socks off, but then he always does, he moved from defence into midfield towards the end of the game. Lundstram brought some physicality to midfield, Fleck and Evans played well. Egan looked assured at the back, a bit of a unit.

If we can continue this season where we finished last season (how we played at Bristol) we will be fine, I would think a top 10 finish is achievable, we still have Coutts to come back.

Basham played his socks off, but then he always does, he moved from defence into midfield towards the end of the game. Lundstram brought some physicality to midfield, Fleck and Evans played well. Egan looked assured at the back, a bit of a unit.

If we can continue this season where we finished last season (how we played at Bristol) we will be fine, I would think a top 10 finish is achievable, we still have Coutts to come back.

Fleck was immense last night.

Fleck is definitely a key player for United, stands out everytime I've watched them.

Yep, unlucky not to score in the first half with that long range effort.

Saturday, Mansfield were fairly dominant over Sheffield United.

Last night, Sheffield United were the better side over Inter Milan.

Friendlies mean nothing. I'm shocked at people trying to take shots at rival clubs for such results.

Shameful.

It is a great shame that no body told Forestieri it means nothing and it was just a friendly.Would not like to see him in a league match I think his behaviour was more shocking than anything you will find on here.I do really hope you have got over your shock.

It is a great shame that no body told Forestieri it means nothing and it was just a friendly.Would not like to see him in a league match I think his behaviour was more shocking than anything you will find on here.I do really hope you have got over your shock.

The video I saw you couldn't make out what was going on, certainly not enough to say it was one player in particular.

No nothing too serious! just Forestieri putting in his first transfer request.

Yes and brought down the fee at the same time.

Followed by a new contract with a whopping pay rise:)

Oh no the blades are far far better than any Milan side they will be saying :hihi: :hihi: oh :hihi:

Or at the very least equal to Mansfield Town.:hihi::hihi:oh:hihi:.