Movie info for saddos like me!

Information:

Re-make of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - set in Newzealand, director who did Sherk directing

Re-make of Willy Wonka - Willy Wonka played by Johnny Depp

Goonies 2 - Goonies never say die! Apparantly is being made, featuring the old cast and a new cast. HOPE IT IS TRUE

Rumours of John Travolta talking about doing a new Grease with the former cast of Grease 1.

I do not know this information to be 100% true or 50%, just stuff I have read about on the net. But because I'm sad I hope to god they are true.

thought that marilyn manson was going to play willy wonka .....slight change of subject here but did anyone buy the wonka bars a year or 2 ago i never did find my golden ticket:(

I'd have thought Mr Travolta would be a bit long in the tooth nowadays for all that strutting about in tight leather trousers in another Grease.

Could be good though I suppose, Grease was a classic.... And with the original cast back it should be great if it's right that they're doing it.

Yep I have heard that Johnny Depp is going to be Willly Wonka too, and that Tim Burton is directing it so it should be very good.

Also a kid from this area (not sure where exactly) got down to the last 2 for the auditions for Charlie - don't know what the outcome was.

Jack Nicholson would make a good Willy Wonka!

the poseidon adventure and towering inferno (post 9 11 not a good idea!) are rumoured to be re shot!

Originally posted by crowefan

the poseidon adventure and towering inferno (post 9 11 not a good idea!) are rumoured to be re shot!

Why bother? They're perfectly good movies as they stand.

I must admit, a remake of War of The Worlds is one things I would go and see.

Originally posted by panda79

slight change of subject here but did anyone buy the wonka bars a year or 2 ago i never did find my golden ticket:(

Bought one in FAO Schwarz in Vegas a year back - no golden ticket for me either. Nor in the second, third or fourth bars :mad:

Originally posted by Hal9001

Why bother? They're perfectly good movies as they stand.

I must admit, a remake of War of The Worlds is one things I would go and see.

Me too, the 1953 WOTW movie had almost no connection to the book, other than it had Martians in it who died from exposure to bacteria.

Could be good but how close will it be to the HG Wells WOTW book?! IMO they should do a movie of the Jeff Wayne musical version.

Sorry but I just think of the possibility that once again Hollywood will bastardise a true bastion of classic British sci-fi :loopy: