Who's the most useless celebrity?

id go for rick waller anyone else on here hoping he will eat and eat till he ....................:thumbsup:

A woman would say that..

More like Peter Andre, he's pathetic.

More like Peter Andre, he's pathetic

He's a greasy hairy slimey slime-ball!

Charles Ingram! He cheated, did something really wrong and look how he gets applauded for it by having a tv programme made about him and apparently he is going to be on the new "The Games" show.

Also anyone like Tara Palmer Tomkinson and Paris Hilton who have absolutely no talent in any area of entertainment but are just famous for being famous, because Mummy and Daddy can buy them into anything.

my vote goes with Keith Chegwin I still have nightmares of his one time naked game show

Not just women that hate Jordan. I think it is a terrible thing that empty-headed chavs like her can get famous just by buying a big pair of boobs. How could anyone fancy that?

Originally posted by elf

Also anyone like Tara Palmer Tomkinson and Paris Hilton who have absolutely no talent in any area of entertainment but are just famous for being famous, because Mummy and Daddy can buy them into anything.

But both of them are extremely gorgeous :D

Originally posted by jackthedog

Not just women that hate Jordan. I think it is a terrible thing that empty-headed chavs like her can get famous just by buying a big pair of boobs. How could anyone fancy that?

Well, I do.

Way I see it, if you fancy Jordan, you might as well fancy a plastic milk bottle.

They're made of the same stuff and are both as empty as each other.

Jordan - why i just don't get it!

But my nomination come as a pair too (almost still) Liza Minelli and that smarmy slimey horrid (almost ex) husband of hers.

Originally posted by jackthedog

Way I see it, if you fancy Jordan, you might as well fancy a plastic milk bottle.

They're made of the same stuff and are both as empty as each other.

mmmm.. plastic milk bottles, just my type.

;)