Cineworld unlimited pass - is it good value?

I had one years ago and it had no limitations to the time you watched movies or the type of movies, it was £9.99

I heard now it's £13.50......does this include 3D? Are there any time/movie restrictions?

Many thanks

Heya,

I have the unlimited card they are no restrictions ,but if you want watch 3D you have pay £1.50.

Heya,

I have the unlimited card they are no restrictions ,but if you want watch 3D you have pay £1.50.

A year ago that was ok But now more and more films are 3D, gets expensive when there isn't just yourself to pay for!

The 3D glasses are 80p are they? Do you get to keep them?

They do show the film in 2D, i'm not sure how much are the glasses are but you do get to keep them .

Thanks pat! One more question.. Do they still have those run down little cinema rooms with old reclining seats? (these were originally used when virgin owned it as premier rooms where staff brought drinks to you, but when cineworld took over they just used them for films which no one wanted to see)

Its okay. They don't have reclining seats anymore. At the chesterfield they still do.

I have just got back from the cinema. Used my card tonight which is the 15th time this month. All good even get to jump the queue :)

I have just got back from the cinema. Used my card tonight which is the 15th time this month. All good even get to jump the queue :)

I love it when you get jump the queue, god knows how long them people queueing for lol.

If you go more than twice a month then you get your money's worth. I love queue jump at Cineworld in Sheffield :0)

15 times! Do you see the same film more than once? I wouldn't have the time to go that many times!

Screens 19 and 20 are the rooms with reclining seats and some of them do still recline! Quite a nice little cinema for the evening even though the films are normally a little off the wall or low-budget! At the end of the day, the film is effectively free so if it's crap you can always leave and watch something else. Me and my boyfriend both have the cards and have seen all sorts of films over the years. We've been tonight as a matter of fact but had to queue in the regular queeu - the unlimited queue isn't open all the time. And we've found that the regular queue is sometimes quicker than the unlimited queue - there's only one person on the unlimited queue so if anyone has a problem or decides to sign up (which they can also do in this queue) then everyone behind is scuppered! Of course when you try queueing in the regular queue to save time, the unlimited queue is faster!! :)