Do people get paid for going on the Jeremy Kyle show ?

Why would people go on such a show to hang out their dirty washing etc without financial recompense ??

Baffles me.

Why would people go on such a show to hang out their dirty washing etc without financial recompense ??

Baffles me.

bin sniffing baffles me !

bin sniffing baffles me !

I work for a recycling firm, it's what the lads have nicknamed me as every now and then we get dead stuff in the skips and it makes me gip so I always have a quick sniff before emptying skips or industrial bins.. :roll:

Baffles me.

They pay them in beer, beef burgers and Pizzas

Is it just me or what ?? When the previews come on at the start of the show do the miscreants look spottier than on the actual show itself ?? I think that the show has a spot removal filter on all but one of the cameras .... :hihi:

I work for a recycling firm, it's what the lads have nicknamed me as every now and then we get dead stuff in the skips and it makes me gip so I always have a quick sniff before emptying skips or industrial bins.. :roll:

..a likely tale, more like you're having a good sniff to see if there's anything still edible in there! :hihi:

We got free travel to Manchester,two nights at the Beetham tower Manchester Hilton,£2000 and free DNA and lie detector tests.A bloody good weekend out!

Funny thing is that the hotel bill is what made the programme too expensive

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/74566/K-O-for-chav-TV/

Apparently the show is moving to the states, maybe they have some trailers for the trash that will be on the show, would be much cheaper :P

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8478776.stm

I'd just like to smash Jeremy Kyle's face in for making a TV program using vulnerable people to line his own pocket.

they must get paid i mean who's likely to go on tv and get humiliated infront of everyone for free?

go jeremy!