My Chemical Romance

Does anyone else get taken over by a manic passion whenever a song of theirs is played? I think I really love and want to marry them :(:D:roll:

i think they make repetative generic music :)

Is that good? :confused: It must be! :hihi::huh:

im not a fan myself but hey fair play to them they have a big following

I think they are the most over rated band in the world, along with that other set of fringes, 30 Seconds to Mars. Both terrible.

I like them :)

I hates them until the first time I saw the at Leeds Fest. They were great! He's literally the ONLY man skinny jeans work for!

However, subsequent occasions I've seen them have been pants :(

Please excuse any odd mistakes in the post, the kitten's dancing on the keyboard

I think they are the most over rated band in the world, along with that other set of fringes, 30 Seconds to Mars. Both terrible.

Each to their own, although I absolutely love MCR and 30 Seconds to Mars.

I wouldnt say by a long way that theyre the most over rated band in the world, thats unfair.

What kind of music do you like? Lets see if you like anyone who others think are overrated or rubbish. ;)

Does anyone else get taken over by a manic passion whenever a song of theirs is played? I think I really love and want to marry them :(:D:roll:

I totally agree!!!!!

Their music is filled with passion, some of them make me shiver 'cancer' especially.

Gerard is the dogs wotsits!! Jared Leto, frontman of 30 Seconds to Mars is mmmmmmmmmmm! :love::love::love:

I totally agree!!!!!

Jared Leto, frontman of 30 Seconds to Mars is mmmmmmmmmmm! :love::love::love:

Yep i agree!! great hair!!

I think that the uber-worst fringes of them all are A Fire Inside actually. By comparison both MCR and 30 seconds to Mars sound quite good.

Each to their own, although I absolutely love MCR and 30 Seconds to Mars.

I wouldnt say by a long way that theyre the most over rated band in the world, thats unfair.

What kind of music do you like? Lets see if you like anyone who others think are overrated or rubbish. ;)

You could start with the band whose insignia I use for my avatar if you like. The Misfits. No Misfits, no My Chemical Romance.

Actually, a lot of horrible bands have been influenced by the Misfits. But never mind, it's not their fault.

What kind of music do I like? I don't like a kind of music, I just love music of all types.