Nigel Farage may return..oh no!

Apparently he is considering a return as UKIP.leader.

I hate his political ideas,and blame him for the mess that we are in today.

His anti European views appeal to the worst of human nature and compelled Cameron to offer the Brexit referendum.

A reasonable PM was sacrificed whilst Farage stepped aside ,leaving others to sort out the mess that he had created.

Whilst others played a political game (Johnson and Gove) ,May stepped through the open door.

An apparent victory has now turned into a Conservative nightmare as they have no one who is a convicted Brexiteer to lead them.

Now Farage threatens a return to harangue from the sidelines whilst offering nothing constructive.

I remain totally in favour of our European Alliance and fervently hope for a second referendum .

How can you blame Farage for the troubles in the Conservative party ?

Maybe if some Politicians, had as much conviction in standing up for this country as Farage does / would - then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess now !

Would have him as PM any day.

How can you blame Farage for the troubles in the Conservative party ?

Maybe if some Politicians, had as much conviction in standing up for this country as Farage does / would - then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess now !

Would have him as PM any day.

his post explains EXACTLY why

his post explains EXACTLY why

Ok Mel, you are bang on the money as usual, its all Farage's fault.

Its nothing to do with the Conservatives not having a leader to call on to lead them through.

Lets blame Farage.

Lets be honest, the Conservatives have not had a leader since Thatcher !

Apparently he is considering a return as UKIP.leader.

I hate his political ideas,and blame him for the mess that we are in today.

His anti European views appeal to the worst of human nature and compelled Cameron to offer the Brexit referendum.

A reasonable PM was sacrificed whilst Farage stepped aside ,leaving others to sort out the mess that he had created.

Whilst others played a political game (Johnson and Gove) ,May stepped through the open door.

An apparent victory has now turned into a Conservative nightmare as they have no one who is a convicted Brexiteer to lead them.

Now Farage threatens a return to harangue from the sidelines whilst offering nothing constructive.

I remain totally in favour of our European Alliance and fervently hope for a second referendum .

I blame the EU for the mess we are in today

If I were May, I would be inviting Farage into the party !

---------- Post added 10-06-2017 at 14:06 ----------

I blame the EU for the mess we are in today

Exactly.

They have been dictating how we run our country for way too long.

And... its only Farage who has been constantly reminding us of it. If it were not for him, we would have never been given the chance of a referendum

This EU policy of OPEN BORDERS has not only destroyed our country, but other European countries too.

Exactly.

And... its only Farage who has been constantly reminding us of it. If it were not for him, we would have never been given the chance of a referendum

This EU policy of OPEN BORDERS has not only destroyed our country, but other European countries too.

Time you grew a backbone and stopped looking for scapegoats.Blaming immigrants for destroying a country doesn't wash any more.Your governments were and are in charge of decision making for the UK.

Time you grew a backbone and stopped looking for scapegoats.Blaming immigrants for destroying a country doesn't wash any more.Your governments were and are in charge of decision making for the UK.

Nobody is blaming the immigrants they are blaming those who let them in, give your head a shake jeeez, we are where we are now because people like you have that sort of debate stifling opinion !

Exactly.

I think other EU countries might disagree with you there.

Nobody is blaming the immigrants they are blaming those who let them in, give your head a shake jeeez, we are where we are now because people like you have that sort of debate stifling opinion !

Does open borders relate to immigrants in any way?,they are blaming the EU,not those who let them in,which is the UK government............looking for scapegoats in the EU and immigrants,it's the UKIP/Right Wing way.

Edited by chalga

I think other EU countries might disagree with you there.

exactly, whys britain "different" no other countries have an issue with the EU, its a gang, trouble is we have ideas above our station and think we are special.....well, some of us do

exactly, whys britain "different" no other countries have an issue with the EU, its a gang, trouble is we have ideas above our station and think we are special.....well, some of us do

This is why I hope that 'Hard Brexit' still happens,despite the monumental F/UP by May,the EU needs to get rid of backward thinking countries that have no appetite for the EU.