Treeton Terriers U15's need players

Hi, I'm Dane, the Manager of the U15's Treeton Terriers JFC.

I'm looking for players to play for us next season, all positions are needed.

We train at Treeton Cricket and Football Club, Washfield Lane on Weds at 6pm till 7.30-8pm. There is no cost to training.

All are welcome, we don't do trials. We prefer to look at the player as well as the player and his/her family look at us. If we are a match, we look to sign asap.

pls call me, Dane on 07522431006 or email dane72@sky.com for more info.

Thanks

Dane

Edited by Guzzrate

Hi do u take girls coz my daughter is looking for a boys team she plays Saturday wth steel city is a midfielder scores goal can hit a ball as hard as any boy I seen she stand at 5.11 so is very tall for her age ..thank for ur time

Hi, short answer is yes she can.

Can you bring her to training on Tuesday 6.15pm at Treeton Cricket and Football Club please?

We can discuss things then or if you would like, give me a call on 07522431006. (If I don't answer I'll be driving but will call straight back).

Ok I will bring her thank for the reply

Ok I will bring her thank for the reply

Can you text me her name please?

Amy mackenzie

Amy mackenzie

Hi, We missed you last week, will she be attending tomorrow? I'm just following up on potential players progress, applications. I was looking forward to seeing her train and hopefully sign for us.

We also have a friendly this Saturday if she would like to come along and join in.

We will be at Treeton Cricket and Football Club

Washfield Lane

S60 5PU

Tues at 6.15pm and

Friendly Sat at 12.30 kick off (Be there for warm up by 12pm)

call if you have any problems: 07522431006

---------- Post added 12-07-2017 at 12:21 ----------

Hi do u take girls coz my daughter is looking for a boys team she plays Saturday wth steel city is a midfielder scores goal can hit a ball as hard as any boy I seen she stand at 5.11 so is very tall for her age ..thank for ur time

Hi, due to the adverse weather conditions, training was cancelled yesrerday so we are having thr training session on Thurs 13th @ 6.15pm at the Training Ground (as above)

Hope to see you there

Hi, I'm Dane, Manager of Treeton Terriers U15.

We are looking for U15 Players to play at least 21x80min Fixtures for the 17/18 season.

We don't hold trials. We simply ask the player to come down, train with us see if they like us. If they do, they vome to me for a Signing on Form and we take it from there.

Do you have a player that wants to test him/her self?

If so contact me on 07522431006 or email at dane72@sky.com for more details.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Dane