City Park Library/Centre DnD Group (dungeons and dragons)

Looking for a few good nerds or n00bs interested in starting a 3.5 / Pathfinder campaign. Please post if interested here. We would have access to one of the rooms in the centre, and may have to work around their hours. All of this is to be figured out and decided once we have a few people to play with. Please post here if interested or require more information.

New characters

&

Old characters welcome

Starting at level 4

Hoping to meet weekly

If you do not know how to make a character there are lots of 3.5e / Pathfinder guides online, or feel free to get in touch and one can be fashioned for you.

---------- Post added 11-04-2017 at 14:05 ----------

Would like a bit more info on the game type? Please read this if interested:

http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Dungeons-and-Dragons

Hi there,

Are you still looking for people? I'm a complete n00b but would love to get into DnD.

Yeah, still looking for people. Have you read the links posted within the thread? They should give you a good idea of what to expect. Still looking for more people to join, will keep you updated. Let me know what kind of toon you'd like to play.

ps

knowing your class and character pays off :D

---------- Post added 29-04-2017 at 11:12 ----------

---------- Post added 29-04-2017 at 11:14 ----------

Stats explained

---------- Post added 30-04-2017 at 11:08 ----------

Have a look at some classes, here is the direct explanation of such as per dnd's wizard

Have you had much luck finding anyone else?

i was hoping to play a rogue or failing that a monk. I'd like to play as a frogkin or a halfling. I really like the idea of playing as a stealthy character.

this is nice iam also say this is good too

Hiya

Are you by any chance still looking for new players? I would like to start playing soon-ish and was looking for groups open to new players. :)

Hey, appreciate it's a long shot... but if you're still running a game and are looking for new players I'd be interested :)