When did you last check your car lights?

cars tell you nowadays, dont they

Relying on technology doesn't always work.

e.g. if one brake calliper is sticking a bit, and one brake pad ends up going down to the grinding stage with no warning, it's because Mercedes missed a trick! :hihi: (and so did I as a result)

The brake pad sensor is only attached to the inside brake pad, so if the outside one is wearing down faster, you won't know other than regular checks of the brake pads. (Or stupidly trusting modern tech)

How was I supposed to know that? It warns me when my windscreen washer is slow. It tells me exactly which tyre is low pressure. It tells me it's time for a rest, but doesn't tell me I have a brake problem! :hihi:

I have a headlamp out and can't get it replaced without an appointment apparently. Means I have to drive with one out for a week until they sort it out... bloody xenons!

i asked my friend to check my rear indicators to see if they were working...he said yes they are, no they are not, yes they are, no they are not..............i'll get my coat :mad:

I asked my co-worker to check my brake lights recently. She had to clarify which lights she was checking. The fact that she drives, worries me a little.